Character Q&A + Ending Explanation

Hi guys! Welcome to the Character Q&A, thanks to the couple of you who asked your questions, but hardly anyone did, so i just kinda got your comments and turned them into questions as well as looking up some online. Tune in to the end for the ending explanation and I really hope you enjoyed the story :)

--------------------------

ME:

Q: We will get to see what it says right?mariabertrandd (referring to the letter to Johnny from Elle's dad)

A: I honestly am not sure. If I do the sequel then there will be a chance that it comes up, but I don't know. Never really thought about it

Q: What are some general details that you feel people should know about you?

A: I'm a Ravenclaw and I will silently correct your grammar whenever you talk. Kidding, um, I'm a bIG introvert so there's no way to get me to go out at all unless your reason is "Fred Weasley or Sam Winchester will be there". So yeah.

Q: Will u make like a spin off for during the cobra Kai series? I LOVE THIS BOOK BTWkarljac0bs

A: It's undecided for now o3o and thank youuu

Q: What inspired you to write the story?

A: The cheesy fics I read where the main character had a twin that dated the enemy. And including myself in Karate Kid.

Q: HOW DARE YOU BREAK THEM UP-madalynrose

A: You can read the ending explanation after the Q&A :)

JOHNNY:

Q: Do you think you think your relationship would have been "easier" so to say if Danny wasn't around? Or would it have been the same? from: CoreBore123

A: I think that our relationship would've been about the same, I guess because there were times that Daniel wasn't even there. But I guess if it weren't for Daniel, Elle wouldn't have come up with the fake dating and we wouldn't have actually fallen for each other. But I don't know, there's probably a universe where Noelle and I never even dated and just stayed as enemies.

Q: Why haven't you or your mom left before Sid hit her?

A: My mom believed that he could change. I guess it's kinda like when kids are a certain way with adults and a different way with kids. So I guess at one point Sid was a good person to my mom but nevertheless tormented me my whole life.

Q: 50 dollars? Really, Johnny?

A: You had to bring that up, didn't you, Cee?

NOELLE:

Q: Do you think you think your relationship would have been "easier" so to say if Danny wasn't around? Or would it have been the same? from:  

A: I honestly don't know how to answer this. Um... I guess there could be a 50/50 thing of it probably being easier where Daniel never had hated Johnny in the first place and I could've been drawn to him differently and it being the same. Daniel wasn't there most of the time, but if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have even said anything other than insults to Johnny. So, I don't know. 

Q: Was there a specific reason for deciding to fake date Johnny instead of something else?

A: Ha, no. That was just the first thing I thought of that I knew Daniel would hate.

Q: Did you know your brother is in The Outsiders?

A: Ah, okay. So get this, Cee has this crazy thing with her head that she basically creates us and our personalities, right? So in this case, we have to go with the fact that he wasn't in it and it was just someone that looked like him. Make sense?

--------------------------

ENDING EXPLANATION:

The moment you all have been waiting for. Basically, the "alternate ending" would have been that they stayed together, but the thing is, with me and my writing, I feel like it's just the slightest bit unrealistic if they stayed together for all those years. You know what I mean? 

So, when I said that I had to rewrite the epilogue, the original thing was that she had gone to university and then he stayed in Reseda, but then over time, they decided to end things because for one thing, Johnny was Elle's first boyfriend and it would've been better if she had gone to explore more and discover a type that she liked, etc., etc. 

In the original ending, she had gone to the same park where he had asked her to prom and then found him there when Johnny had his first Eagle Fang class and that wasn't until season 3 so it would've been odd that she's twins with Daniel and he spent all that time in not telling her but telling everyone else of the feud with him again. 

Which led to me once rewriting it so that she was the co-founder of LaRusso Auto and saw Johnny again in episode 1.

But with whatever ending I chose, I knew that they were going to be broken up one way or another. 

What they did while being broken up:

Okay, I gave this a lot of thought just for you all. 

Basically, after graduating, Johnny and Noelle stayed together for a little while. Johnny started working and Noelle went to UCLA with Ali. They ended up getting a small apartment since Johnny did move out after his, Elle's, and Sid's encounter before prom. So, Elle went to university and Johnny worked.

Like I said before, Johnny and Noelle did break up because they were kind of drifting away from each other. Her being because she has all these nice friends like Ali and other college students and such and Johnny just wanting her to live her college life since he had heard that the college years were the funnest ones and he just wanted to be supportive. But because of that, they started to drift apart. It wasn't a nasty breakup, it wasn't because he got the wrong idea of someone like Daniel did with Ali, it was just mutual. 

Johnny wanted her to live her life and not be held back by him. So halfway through Noelle's freshman year at UCLA, Johnny sat her down and talked to her about how he was feeling and said that he doesn't wanna be the one to be the reason that she can't go out with her friends and such. Noelle didn't want it to end, but at the same time did agree because Johnny was her first everything and she wanted to explore and see things like young adults would want to do.

So in their time separated. Noelle got through the rest of the year, heartbroken, but Ali was there to help her through it and Johnny just worked and worked and drank and partied to try to get his mind off of things. When Elle was in like Sophomore or Junior year of university, she met the father of her son, Dean. They dated for a while and right before they graduated, he proposed and she said yes. They got married at age 22 in 1990. 

Her husband ended up working as an English teacher and she ended up getting pregnant the same time that Shan was pregnant with Robby. While she was pregnant, she and Daniel opened LaRusso Auto and became the co-founders for it and then had a son called Liam shortly after (in 1992). It wasn't until Elle's husband died in a car accident when Liam was about 14. 

So, after that, she continued to work and raise her son while being a single mother, seeing that she didn't need a man in her life. She was fine where she was. And everything went extremely well after that. She got over the loss of her husband, of course still having a place for him in her heart right next to Johnny. She and Daniel have a successful company. She has a wonderful family and house. Everything was perfect for her.

And then that's where their backgrounds end up to Johnny walking into LaRusso Auto for his car and seeing her after 24 years. 

--------------------------

I really hope you enjoyed my story and hope you all know that I appreciate you all so so so much and the incredible amount of support makes me super happy. 

I love you all so much and I'll let you know what I decide on for the future of Noelle and Johnny!

Lots of love, Cee xx