The Secret is Revealed

Robb were busy talking to the bannerman, Kings guard and others in the council room when Barrin, the maester came with a letter from Castle Black. Robb took the letter from Barrin then open the scroll to read what the letter says. (y/n) step besides his husband and read along with him in silent, the letter was from Jon Snow. He writes about that he no longer the lord commander and leaves the nights watch, he writes about how the real war are about to come which is the army of the dead lastly he suggest that he wanted Robb to take back Winterfell from Theon. "What is it Robb?" Lady Catelyn asked the King, Robb look at his wife whether it's a wise move to share the news to others. (y/n) nods to Robb, he then tell the others about the news and their next move. Telling the others that it's a change of plan, they will still march to Walder Frey to asked for an alliance once it's done they will reclaim back Winterfell. (y/n) are the one who writes back to Jon, she tells Jon about their plan on marching to Walder Frey first before they come back and reclaim the North from the Greyjoy rebellion. 

Odette, (y/n) maid help her to get ready while King Robb still at the council room

Odette, (y/n) maid help her to get ready while King Robb still at the council room. She helps the Queen to put on her breast plate armor first before the dress. (y/n) heard a heavy footsteps stops just before the door, (y/n) know that its her husband to check up on her, Odette already pack all her essential in a bag. The Queen asked Odette to leave, which she quickly did. When she opened the door King Robb already stand there, she greets the King before excuse herself. "My love are you ready?" Robb steps forward to (y/n) caressing her left cheeks lovingly. "I am." She said to Robb, he then touches (y/n) waist then slowly moving to her rib. "Do you wear it?" He asked, (y/n) give her a naughty smile. "I guess you should find out." She tease, Robb attack her lips immediately it was full of lust, Robb's hand start to undo her dress but his action were stopped by Ser Vaeril's voice. "Your grace the men and the lords are waiting to depart." (y/n) glad that the door were close, Robb brings his forehead close to her, both of them were smiling to each other. He give her a quick kiss before walking out from their chamber together.

It was late in the evening when they arrive at Riverland, the weather were nice yet the surrounding are quite eerie, this was (y/n) first time at Riverland from what she read from the book it's a bit different in reality.