The Dead Is Coming

(y/n) and her husband together with Danerys now at Winterfell preparing their men to face the long night, but what made it even worse is that Cersei refuse to help them to win the war but instead she decided to wait and hide in the Kingslanding while the north fighting for their life. But to what their surprise the Queen's brother Ser Jaime pay them a visit and telling them that he wanted to help them to fight the dead which King Robb hardly to accept.

That morning (y/n) decided to walk to see how her people been doing with all the preparation, Sam told that the dead will be here in Winterfell before the sun comes up tomorrow. Robb were with Jon busy supervise the men to train hard and check up on Gendry and the others about the dragon glass weapon. (y/n) look around all the children were having their fun, how she miss the old times where she never even have to worry about anything and just enjoy her life. Her heart breaks when the thought of losing the war creeping through her mind, poor child would never ever experience their next journey of life. She saw this twins with their mother eating  breads and soup at the corner of the building, she decided to ask more breads from Lord Davos and gave it to them. "Thank you, your grace." The mother of the twin said, the Queen smile to the mother then she caress the little girl cheeks. "What's your name?"

"Merry, your grace." Says the little girl to (y/n), her mother smile proudly to her 5 year old daughter for being able to keep her great manner when talking to the Queen. (y/n) and Robb been married for years but they the seven didn't bless them with children yet, (y/n) and Robb always have a heart for children but guess the 7 gods has a better plan for them.

After spending time with the children, she walk past the big gate there she saw Ser Jaime and his brother Tyrion talks, then she saw Ser Vaeril giving the northerner a demonstration how to use their highly advance weapon especially their bow. Soon she saw Jon and Robb joins the other and they were paying their full attention to Ser Vaeril. She walks again to a group of men that are busy setting up the barrier, she knew that this would take a lot of time to finish and thinking about the white walker are coming in a day she know that she have to help.

"She really care about her people." Jaime said to Tyrion, he saw (y/n) were talking to the children and then the men, he admire the Queen that she didn't afraid to let her hands dirty by helping others. He admitted that the Queen has naturally cold look but when she smiles it melts away all the men heart even Ser Jaime himself admitted that the Queen's smile made his knee feels weak. " I know, she's a great Queen.....I'm started to think that maybe I serve the wrong Queen." Tyrion answered casually.

"Your grace..." one of the hardworking man bow to the Queen and greets her as soon as he spotted the Queen approaching them doing their work to set the trap. "What's your name?" she asked, the man quickly reply "Blythe, your grace." He politely nod and gave the queen smile, the queen smile back to him, she checks up to the rest of the man that are working they look so tired but still they work hard to get the barrier and the trap done before tomorrow. "Did you and the men had breakfast yet?" she asked, Blythe slowly shaking his head then reply "Not yet, your grace. It can wait but the work must be done first ,for the white walkers will come unannounced." The poor man says while wiping his dripping sweat with a dirty old cloth that hanged on his shoulder. "Take some rest and go eat your breakfast." The Queen command Blythe but his face were unsure of it he knows that he have to get it done but his tummy were asking for some food. "Its an order from your Queen." (y/n) assured Blythe and his men, with that they put all their tools aside, they excused themselves from the Queen then slowly leaving her alone at the work area. (y/n) bent down and took a handful of soil, she look at the soil for a while. It's been a quite some time since she use her power to manipulate the soil, she threw the soil to the ground and she use her power and soon the ground were shaking . The ground were separate into two and it looks like a big drains,  Winterfell now are surrounded by it. Then she raise both of her hands in the air and use her power to create a big and tall thorn gate just like the one at Lockhart kingdom. The only way to go in and out from Winterfell is from the new main entrance that she made.