Part 44

No POV

It was wedding time and the human village was filled with people gasping about it and how amazing it will be...meanwhile Yuzu, Matsuri, and Nakita were complaining...

Matsuri: "Again with these suits, how do humans move in them and why"

Maruta: "It is not, so bad once you get used to it"

Nakita: "Easy for you to say you have been human and wearing their close longer than we have"

Yuzu: "Come on you two, lets just get this over with, we are out of these clothing after we are married right?"

Lela: "Well, about that, you have to wear this until after the whole ceremony, also, do not forget you all need to bear children for the kingdoms"

All four cough a bit...

Yuzu: "D-don't say that...w-we...k-know"

They were all blushing...soon their parents came in...

Ume: "My don't you all look, so handsome hm-hm..."

Suki: "The more I see you all, the more I see your fathers"

Ume and Kaito flinch a bit on that topic, but smile...

Kaito: "A spitting image"

Higo: "Yes, I can see that"

Nita: "Well then, I think it is time for us to head out, don't you think?"

All four gulp...and soon they arrive at a church, each were walked down by their mothers and Maruta walk with Matsuri and her mother, then all four were left at the alter waiting for their mates, people started sitting down and those who were not able to make it in waited outside...soon carriages arrive with the four beautiful princess with their dress and each dress had a paw patter on the arm representing the unity of beast and humans...soon everyone inside stood up as the princess walk in, everyone grasp at the beautiful princess, the grooms on the other hand, Yuzu and the others were dumb founded, Matsuri's tail and ears pop out as she wag her tail, Maruta did her best to hold back her wolf, Nakita tried to hold back herself as well, Yuzu let a low growl out but kept her tiger clam...once the fathers of the girls hand them to the other the preacher begins...once the church was over everyone went to the back yard of the Aihara palace and enjoyed the party, many high class were there, most of the commoners were celebrating on their own in town...the queens were talking among another as well as the kings, Kaito convince Sho to take a few drink and the kings were somewhat drunk...

Kaito: "Wow, look at us, *hic* not too long ago, if we had met, we would have killed each other"

Sho: "Of that, *hic* I can agree *hic*..."

Higo: "But, thanks to our kids, that won't *hic* happen"

Yue: "I have *hic* never had alcohol before"

Sitka: "*Hic* nether have I..."

Ken: "You all, are as weak as a rabbit, *hic*, he-he, I had more then *hic* all of you *hic*"

While the kings drink it out and talk, the queens were not far from getting drunk, well, Ume, Hira and Nita were the most drunk, while Yuki and Cornelia were burly going to get buzz...

Ume: "He-he *hic* it seems Kaito and the others are drunk *hic*"

Yuki: "Y-yes, and it seems *hic*, oh, excuse me..."