Part 47

Mei POV

The morning started kind of rough, it was hard to sleep considering I am now living in a new place, but...Yuzu has made it feel comfortable...oh, my Yuzu, you and I are now one, I don't want this to end...the marks are still there, I want to mark her more...I lean to her neck, we are in our half form and I nibble on her neck and I hear her giggle...

Yuzu: "M-mei, hm-hm, that tickles, mmm"

I start to massage her breast as she starts to moan more...

Yuzu: "M-Mei, Ahaa..."

I am so happy, I can't wait to have children of our own soon, I wonder what they would be like...

Harumi POV

Harumi: "*Yawn*"

What a night, I haven't slept well in a while, not since last night Matsuri would not stop fucking me...but now...hm-hm, it was my turn...she looks so cute when she is asleep, so small and fragile, her moans were so beautiful...but its sad she did not cum inside last night, I would not have mind, though she is young and I think we have time to wait, I don't want to scare her, but, I hope she is willing to have a child soon...I move a strand of her hair from her face and kiss her forehead and she mumbles...

Matsuri: "H-Harumi...don't let it...get away..."

Hm-hm, it seems she is hunting in her sleep, huh, I need a bath, I think I should try the bath that is here...

Mitsuko POV

It seems Maruta is still asleep, I might have gone a bit too much, huh, but what do we do, we did not do it after our marriage, but I don't think I am ready for mother hood, I want to continue being at her side, just me and her, for now at least...I am getting hungry, I wonder what there is to eat...hm...there is a lot of meat, but how on earth do I cook it, or how on earth do I...I soon hear noise and see Maruta walking down stairs...

Maruta: "Mmm, M-morning Micchan, why did you not wake me, I could have gotten the meal ready"

Mitsuko: "Well, I kind of wanted to try, since I have never really done anything on my own and I wanted to show you that I am dependable"

I see Maruta walk to me and then pulled me into a kiss...

Maruta: "You don't have to rush it, I can teach you if you want, and if my guess is correct, we might have guest coming over, lets take a bath first"

Huh, I guess it can't be help, its better then burning the place down or making an unhealthy meal for us...dam I hate not being useful...now I wish I did learn from the maids...

Himeko POV

What a night, this bed is quite unexpected, the place is as well, all these beautiful jewels, and to have a comfortable bed, Nakita really went all out for me, I hope I did alright last night...I see her move a bit and then opens her eye's, pulling me down to face her, since I was sitting up...

Nakita: "Morning my beautiful queen, yesterday you were amazing, for your first time you did well"

She said and kissed me, I kissed her back, but soon our stomachs growl and we both giggle...

Nakita: "It seems we use to much energy and we need to eat, come on, lets get refresh and get ready to head out"

Himeko: "H-Head out, where are we going?"

Nakita: "Well, we all decided that we should all eat together, and we are meeting up at Maruta's and Mitsuko's place, to eat, Yuzu and the rest of us will be cooking"