Part 24

No POV

Everyone was looking at Mei...

Nakita: "Those flames, they...look like...hers..."

Himeko: "Enough with this secrecy! Just spit it out you two!"

Lela: "It is said that guardian tigers a gifted with flames, and each tigers' flames indicate their ability and strengths"

Everyone turns to see Lela walking up to them, Lela sigh...

Lela: "Seems it happen already"

Yuzu: "L-Lela?"

Lela: "It is hard to get anything done, when I get surprise by loud noise coming from above my home, really at least tell me, and it seems your mate was gifted with the blue flames, only one person had those flames, it was Yuzu's grandmother, she was gifted with blue flames, interesting, you Yuzu were gifted with Red flames, the strongest flames, even powerful then her parents, flames"

Harumi: "Does that mean that they can use it whenever and however"

Lela: "Yes, they can control it whenever, but there is a side effect to these gifts"

Yuzu: "Rage effect..."

Yuzu let a low growl out remembering what happen that day...

Mei: "Rage effect?"

Lela: "Just like in the name, guardian like all beast are prone to losing their minds to instincts, but worse, it can cause the beast to go out of control and destroy everything in its path, but when it comes to the guardians it becomes worse..."

Himeko: "Has it happen before?"

Nakita, Lela and Yuzu sigh...

Lela: "Only twice..."

Lela said while looking at Nakita and Yuzu who lower their heads...Mei look at Yuzu and worried...

Mei: "Y-Yuzu?"

Nakita: "The first time it happen, was by my ancestor, do you remember when Lela and us mention about the first fight between the humans and beast and the death of many, there were huge storms, it was a mess and almost killed even beast and forest...though thanks to the tigers and wolves, most of our kind manage to live, sadly we lost more as well, rage consumes us, it is something that we beast have no idea how to control, it happens when we least expected"

Harumi: "And the second time?"

Nakita sigh and look at Yuzu...everyone look at Yuzu and she sigh...

Yuzu: "I lost control and went into a rage and...I did things..."

Yuzu lower her head not wanting to remember that day...Lela notice and decided to continue for her...

Lela: "The day her grandmother was killed I had learn that Yuzu lost her mind and went wild, she saw her grandmother die in front of her, which cause her to lose control and went on a rampage...though not many know about this..."

Harumi: "So there is a cure for it though?"

Lela: "Not really, the only reason she return to her normal self, because of her grandmothers spirit and powers, her grandmothers soul appeared in front of everyone and manage to return Yuzu back to her senses, though, it might not happen again..."