Part 27

No POV

Yuzu: "Dam...I hate suites..."

Mei: "Yuzu, stop, you have to make a good impression, you want this to work right?"

Yuzu: "I'm a little nervous"

Matsuri: "Bitch, your nervous, her father scares me"

Harumi: "No bad language, and just stay calm"

Nakita: "I think I forgot something back at the cave"

Himeko: "There is no backing out"

Mitsuko: "I still can't believe they ask us to gather together"

Maruta: "Clothing wise I am comfortable, what I am not comfortable with this"

Maruta said pointing between her legs...

Matsuri: "I have gotten use to it, its pretty fun, no wonder stuff is easy for males, hey Yuzu how big is yours?"

Harumi hit Matsuri on the head...Yuzu blush...

Nakita: "So, where are they, its making nervous waiting"

Soon the queens came out first...

Yuki: "There are the handsome gentleman that won our daughters hearts"

Hira: "You four look so dashing and my beautiful daughters"

Cornelia: "It has been a while all of you, we wanted to contact you all, but you left to soon for us to know you better"

Yuzu: "Oh, y-yes, well we had to head home, our parents had ask us to return home after the ceremony was over since, they need us to do more work in learning how to run our kingdoms"

Yuki: "Well that is amazing, you all will become great leaders for your kingdoms"

Yuzu: "Yes, thank you"

Soon the kings come out...

Sho: "Welcome everyone, here are our chosen kings for our kingdoms"

Matsuri: "The honor is ours, your majesties"

Nakita: "Yes, we are humble for invitation, but may I ask..."

Yue: "Yes, well"

Sho: "We just want to get to know more about you young lads, you did well in the tournament, now we want to know you more"

Ken: "There is no problem with that right?"

Yuzu: "No you highness, we would be glad to answer any question you may have"

Sho: "That is what we like to hear, now come, we have breakfast ready, only the finest chefs in our kingdom"

The kingdoms decided last minute to gather at the Aihara's to meet with the four soon to be kings, or Yuzu and her friends in male form, of course they had prepared and practice a bit before time had come, Yuzu told her parents she would be out for two days at least, and so did Matsuri and Nakita, thanks to Yuzu, there was no suspicions, between any family, but that said it was going to take a lot to convince the parents of their mates...

Yuki: "So, what did you think about the food"

Everyone nod their head, but Yuzu's instincts kick in...