Part 33

No POV

A day pass and Yuzu had send a letter to Mei informing her that their parents have agreed to meet with their parents...Yuzu and her parents were in one carriage and the others were in their own, the meeting was set to be at the Aihara kingdom which, the adult felt really uncomfortable with their human form...

Sitka: "Why do humans have to wear this, do kings really wear thing, its hot and uncomfortable"

Sitka said as he scratches a bit...

Maruta: "It will all be fine, also I would like to thank you for helping me"

Nita: "Oh, it is no problem, we are family after all, I would never have thought that one of Sitka's brothers had a surviving child, I am sorry we were not able to help them"

Sitka: "That is correct, if I had known I would have return to rescue you, but when we got to his kingdom, most of everything was destroyed, but to have a niece, is wonderful, you look so much like my little brother"

Matsuri: "I am just surprise we are cousins, if I had known I could have told Harumi's parents a different lie about you"

Maruta: "I am surprise myself as well, I to was not expecting I had more family members, I thought my who family was gone"

Sitka: "Well, normally in pack, we have higher up and lower ranks, since I was born first, I was already set to be the next Alpha, as for my brothers, if they wanted to be leaders they would either have to challenge me or head off on their own, and that is what my little brother did, when we found out he married a female alpha from another pack, I was surprise and proud, our packs were the strongest, but as life would have it, no one could have predicted that they would have been attack"

Maruta: "It is not your fault, its like you said, we did not know, or were not prepared, it happen so fast, that..."

Nita hug her and pat her back...

Maruta: "That was all in the past, but look at you now, strong and smart, to have survive on your own and make it to adult hood, yes"

Sitka: "I still can't believe that you two fell in love with humans though..."

Maruta: "I was as surprise as you, never in my life have I thought I would, I knew the laws and kept that in mind, but it happen"

Nita: "Huh, that is true love, I remember feeling that way about Matsuri's father, I was not an Alpha, I was actually a delta, and normally alphas marry another alpha or beta, but we fell for each other"

Sitka: "And it's the best choice I ever made, now look at her, our best Alpha, who would of thought, oh yes, I did, I knew there was and alpha in her"

Matsuri: "I hope things go well, I really like her mom and dad, every time I leave, I feel like I might die"

Nita: "That is a normal feeling for wolves, and I am sure humans as well, love is something that can never be explain, but once you have it you can never let it go, and it mean you found your true mate, every time you father left to hunt when I was left in the den to take care of you and your siblings, I would worry about him, and pray he would return"

Stika: "And I always did, but it was not easy for me either, every time I went out to hunt, I would worry about her, is she ok, are the pups safe, and that's normal, with true love"