Part 42

No POV

After the discussion everyone headed back to the kingdom, the kings and queens have decided to talk more after they rest up from the intense battle, Yuzu, Matsuri, Nakita and Maruta are staying at the human kingdom with their mates for the night, of course in separate rooms which was the only way they could stay...Yuzu and the others stayed in male for since they were to tired to call Lela for a spray to turn back into a girl...once Yuzu and Mei arrive to the kingdom they decided to walk the kingdom holding hands...

Yuzu: "You know you were kind of hot out there when you face her..."

Yuzu said as she kept looking forward with blush in her face...Mei smile and laid her head on Yuzu's shoulder as they walk around as everyone greeted them...once they got back to the castle they ate and headed to Mei's room were they decided to take a bath...Yuzu went in first and once she was clean she sat on the huge bath tub, note she was still in male form...Mei walk in in her towel and smirk as Yuzu watch her with a bit of drool from the side of her mouth...

Mei: "See something you like?"

Mei drop the towel and walk to Yuzu swaying her hips...Yuzu nod her head...Yuzu watch as Mei got in and sat down with her back touching Yuzu's chest...Mei laid her head back and close her eye's relaxing, Yuzu wrap her arms around her and laid her chin on her shoulder...

Yuzu: "This is nice..."

Mei: "Yes, it is"

Mei lean her head to the side and kiss under Yuzu's chin and Yuzu kiss her back...Mei turn in the water and soon they were kissing...as they kiss Mei gets up and turns her whole body and sits on Yuzu's lap as she rubs Yuzu's dick on her pussy lips...Mei moans in the kiss...

Mei: "Y-Yuzu, MMNM"

They broke the kiss and they gaze into each other's eyes and smile...Mei adjusted herself as she got ready, Yuzu help of course and held her dick still and Mei moan as she slowly lowers herself until the dick is half way before she stops, Mei leans her head on Yuzu's shoulder as she could feel how big Yuzu is...Yuzu smile and use her hand to grab Mei's by her thighs and help lower her, Yuzu wince in pain as Mei bit down to hold back her moan as she could feel Yuzu's whole dick with in her...once inside they waited...

Yuzu: "M-Mei, you feel so good inside"

Mei removes her bit panting a bit since she was feeling hot...

Mei: "Y-You to...you feel...so good"

Slowly Yuzu helps lift her up and then back down...Mei buried her face into Yuzu's neck as she, Yuzu started to move her hips as did Mei...the soft thorns on Yuzu's dick felt so stimulating Mei could not help let out a few loud moans, which Yuzu made sure not to let her make loud nose and kisses her letting Mei moan in her mouth as Yuzu tries to pick up the pace...Yuzu thrust faster as Mei bits on her shoulder again...Yuzu let a low growl out as she felt Mei squeeze her dick...

Mei: "Y-Yuzu...I'm...Cumming..."

Mei let a low moan and growl as she came...Yuzu let another growl out and manage to pull out in time and came...both panted Mei limp on Yuzu as she could not move from her orgasm...

Mei: "I-I love you, huh"

Yuzu: "Love you to...Mei..."

Yuzu pulls Mei's hair from the back to the side allowing her to kiss Mei's neck...Mei moans a bit, then slowly push herself back and gazed into Yuzu's eye's...and both ended up kissing each other...after a bit of time, Mei stands, but almost falls, though is caught by Yuzu, Yuzu help Mei wrap the towel and then carries her bridal style all the way to the room were Yuzu gently lays her down, after laying her down Yuzu takes her towel off as she was about to turn to change Mei spoke...