Part 9

No POV

After crying Harumi wipe her tears and Matsuri backup a bit with head lowered...

Harumi: "Masturi...its really you...I...have miss you so much...why did you go"

Matsuri just whimpered and look to the side...

Harumi: "I know you can't talk, but you left, and...I was...all alone..."

Harumi got up and fix herself up a bit and dust off the dirt she had...

Harumi: "Alright...now then let's go home ok"

Matsuri look at her then back were her family is...she got up and back away and shook her head...

Harumi: "Matsuri?"

Matsuri knew it was law not to show humans about the ability to change, but she needed to say something or else she would not bare to see Harumi hurt again...Matsuri sigh and close her eyes thanks to her parents she now knew how to use her powers and the ability to change, she change into human form with black top that look like it was rip in the bottom, and cloth that wrap around her lower half...

Harumi: "M...Matsuri?"

Matsuri sigh...

Matsuri: "Yes, its me and no I can't go back with you...I am sorry...but...but I found my family...and...I...want to stay with them...and..."

Soon Matsuri heard a thump and saw Harumi faint...

Matsuri: "Great...huh...I better get her home, if I leave her here who know what could happen...I'll just send a message to my parents...wait...no what if I get stuck...dam...wait...I know were to go..."

Matsuri change into her wolf form and got Harumi on her back and took Harumi to the back of her home were Matsuri knew it was less guarded and since Harumi and her use to go to sneak out of the palace, once in the back Matsuri made her way to Harumi's room without being caught and laid her in bed...after that she sigh and was about to head out when Harumi started waking up...Matsuri had a feeling she needed to talk with Harumi and make her understand or she might get hurt again...Matsuri change into human form and sat on the chair...Harumi woke up and rub her eyes...

Harumi: "Mmm...I had a weird dream, hey matsuri are you here..."

Harumi open her eyes and notice she was in her room, but no Matsuri her wolf, but she then heard a voice...

Matsuri: "Good, your awake"

Harumi was startle and froze seeing two purple glowing eyes...

Harumi: "Who's there and what are you doing in here, you better talk or I will scream..."

Matsuri; "Please don't scream Harumi, it's just me Matsuri"

Harumi: "I don't believe you, Matsuri is a wolf not human...this must be a dream..."

Matsuri sigh and got up and turn the light on and Harumi back up...

Harumi: "I still don't believe you, now get out of here before I call my father or sister"

Matsuri sigh and change into her wolf form...Harumi was surprise and shook her head...

Harumi: "Matsuri...its you...but how...how are you human? No wait you can be a witch like what the Momokino said"

Matsuri: "Really, even after I change...huh...what if I told you your secrets, like that you dream about me being human and me and you...well almost doing it..."