Part 52

No POV

Yuzu walk up to Lela and Rea...

Yuzu: "Welcome, any friend of Lela, is a friend of ours, please come in, are you hungry or do you need some rest?"

Rea giggle...

Rea: "No, thank you, but I do need to speak with the kings and queens, that are here right now"

Yuzu: "Of course, Lela will show you the meeting room and if you get hungry or need anything Lela can get a maid or butler to help if anything you need, make yourself at home"

Rea: "Thank you queen Yuzu"

Lela took Rea to the meeting and Yuzu went to get the others; she helps Mei carrying her bridal style to the meeting room...

Mei: "Yuzu, I can walk you know"

Yuzu giggle...

Yuzu: "I know, but I want to, I want you to relax a bit"

Yuki: "Mei, let her carry you, I wish someone here could do the same"

Ume: "Yes, I remember those days"

Sho and Kaito look at each other because they were distracted talking to themselves...

Sho: "What did you two say?"

Ume and Yuki just sigh, Mei and Yuzu giggle, they arrive to the meeting room along with the others who had arrive already, Yuzu notice someone missing...

Yuzu: "Where is Kyoga?"

Kaito: "Oh, he had something to do, but he would return later"

Yuzu sigh, even if she had hope she could get to know him and find out what his intention is, and if there was worried about him...the whole gang gathered and sat for the meeting...

Yuzu: "So Rea, what is it you must tell us about, and is it of concern?"

Rea: "Your majesty, how well do you know your people?"

Everyone looks at her confuse

Yuzu: "Not sure what you mean by that, but as far as we know everyone is doing fin and somewhat getting along"

Rea: My bird Renver, has shown me something very worrisome"

Yuki: "What is it we must concern ourselves with?"

Rea: "I rather show you"

Rea held her hand out and an orb appeared on the table, it release a bean up and it turn into some sort of projector, and everyone was shock to see who they were seeing...

Ume: "No, that's, it impossible"

Kaito: "What is the meaning of this"

Kait said letting a little growl out...

Yuzu: "I knew I had a feeling..."

Yuzu thought to herself...

Ume: "There has to be a mistake, it might just be a friend of his?"

Rea: "I am showing you what I caught, and the aura of dark magic lingers around him, its like he is, but yet not your son"