Part 18

No POV

Nakita flew to her grandmothers' home to rest up since she did not feel like facing her parents like this...

Nakita: "Grandmother Rosy are you here?"

She walks in her eagle form and looks around...she waited, and her grandmother comes out in her half form...Nakita close her eyes and changes into her half form...the grandmother stand still and tilts her head...

Rosy: "Who are you, you sound like my granddaughter, but you don't look like her"

Nakita: "Really, grandma?"

Rosy: "I am only kidding sweety, I had a feeling it was you, especially since I felt the magic from the witch Lela, that and she send me a message telling me about you three, well four since you found another friend right"

Nakita: "Y-Yea, I am so sorry grandmother, it's just...I...I can't forget or let her go, I don't understand, she just makes me feel...feel..."

Rosy: "Feel what?"

Nakita: "H-Happy, you know how my parents are always pressuring me and making choses for, me, but this time I found someone who I want to be with and want to spend my life with, and I remember what you told me about the beast curse, but still...I can't stop loving her..."

Nakita said as she sat on her grandmothers chair and laid her head on the table...Rosy walks up to her and pats her head then warms up some tea...after setting the tea she goes to sit down and sigh...

Rosy: "I am sorry sweety, but I can't help you more, you got yourself in this, but you are not at fault either, love is love and sometimes we tend to fall in love with someone we did not expect"

Nakita: "You sound like you have been through this?"

Rosy: "Long ago, after the war, I was young like you maybe even younger and I feel in love with this beautiful human, I could not help, but fall in love, but sadly, back then I never had the courage you have to face it, I never confess my love to her and ended up marring who ever my parents chose for me, although I do not regret it, he turn out to be a good eagle and strong, then your mother and uncle came in and everything got better, though unlike myself, I allowed your mother and uncle were able to chose their own mates, as do you, you parents may not be happy, but I think you and your friends are destined for something even greater, who knows, I am just old he-he"

Nakita gets up and hugs her grandmother...

Nakita: "Thank you grandmother, let me pour you some tea and I want to tell you about the person I met, if that is ok with you?"

Rosy: "Of course sweety, I have nothing much to do, also thank you"

The next day came and Yuzu woke up and stretch, she was in her tiger for and walk to the drinking pond that contain water that helps clean teeth and drank water some, she then heading out when her mom walk up to her...

Ume: "Yuzu, where are you going sweety?"

Yuzu stop and turn to look at her mother...

Yuzu: "I am just meeting up with my friends that all, besides I will be back, please don't worry"

Kaito: "You really shouldn't be wondering out to much, it might more dangerous, and we don't want to lose you daughter"

Yuzu: "Mom, Dad, I love you, but I should be old enough to make my own path, you raise me to be strong and smart, don't worry to much, I promise if I need help I will call, beside I won't be alone"