Part 29

No POV

Sho: "Well Yuzuko this will be your room, I hope you rest well, I am impress a young man like yourself is able to handle being outdoors, no one usually does...huh...it brings back memories..."

Yuzu: "You have been outside sir?"

Sho: "Yes, but that is also the time I face off with my biggest enemy of all and were I earn my right as king"

Yuzu: "So you to had to prove yourself?"

Sho: "Yes, woman bare the burden to marry a man that will protect and shelter his family, even if it is not love, as for me I was force to marry Yuki, but lucky for me Yuki ended being the perfect partner for me and I would not change it, though not many had this wonderful luck, that is why I allowed my daughter to decided for herself, if she is to lead the kingdom and chose the right partner then she to would have would work hard, she is the best ever, and has made us proud, thanks to you she has shown progress and has become more confident, so for that I am thankful to you"

Yuzu: "Sir, you don't need to thank me, to be honest it was your daughter who change me as well, I mean we just met, but I have learn a lot from your daughter, she is strong, smart, and kind hearted, she is also stubborn and determine which I find attractive....oh um sorry"

Sho: "He-he, no need to be, I am glade you see her for more then just her beauty, and I also heard you stand up against my wife, that takes gust not many other suiters pass her challenge, I am more impress every day, keep it up, but remember, she is still my daughter hurt her and you are dead, also I expect you to be a bit more gentlemen like around my daughter"

Yuzu: "Of course, I give you my word, I won't hurt her, and I will protect her with my life"

Sho: "Oh, and one more thing, I also expect you to keep you friend inside you pants at all time, until you two are married, do I make myself clear?"

Yuzu: "Y-Yes sir, I give you my word"

Sho smile and then close the door, Yuzu sigh and laid on the bed which was really soft to her...she look to her side and saw the window, she got up and walk out the balcony and breath in the air...

Yuzu: "Huh, nothing beats the air...huh, hey I can see the whole forest..."

Yuzu cross her arms and lean on the rail...

Yuzu: "I wonder how mom and dad are doing...he-he I wonder how the others are doing, Matsuri must be close to passing out...I wonder how she will control herself...huh...I wonder how I will control myself...I want to see you Mei..."

Yuzu said to herself and then she heard a knock on the door and walk to it and open it, once she did Mei push herself inside and Yuzu look confuse and close the door...

Yuzu: "Um...Mei what brings you by, its kind of late and you should be asleep by now, and if your parents catch us, we wi-mmm..."

Mei pulled Yuzu into a kiss and then wrap her arms around her neck...Yuzu kiss back and wrap her arm around Mei's waist...they kept kissing...once they broke the kiss, they gaze into each other's eye's panting...

Yuzu: "You know I might get in trouble if they catch us, right?"

Mei: "Well then, we will just have to make it quick and stay quiet"

Mei said as she unbuckle Yuzu's pant revealing her boxer, then she pulled out Yuzu's dick and started stroking it...Yuzu moan a bit as her dick got hard and Mei started licking the tip...Yuzu tremble and look down at Mei who was on her knees licking her dick...