Part 5

No POV

While Yuzu, Matsuri and Nakita play, the three princesses were outside the arena talking when the king and queen arrive...

King: "Mei"

Mei: "Father, mother, what brings you two here?"

Yuki: "We just wanted to tell you that your grandfather is coming back from his trip and we also wanted to check how things are going here"

King: "I have no doubt he would be proud, of your skills, taming this tiger must have been an easy task for you"

Mei and the others did not say a thing, since they have not train yet...

Yuki: "Well she is an Aihara after all, now why not show us how far you gotten"

Mei just gulp then sigh...she looks at her friends and then at the cage Yuzu and the others in it...

Mei: "Well, you see, she is not quite train yet..."

King: "Really, how is that possible"

Yuki: "Now, Now, she is allowed to fail at least once, I am sure she will have it train by tomorrow when your father gets here"

Yuki smile at Mei, which terrified the girls a bit...

Hira: "Oh come now Sho, it should be fine if she fails from time to time"

Ken: "Hira, show is right, I mean look at Mitsuko, she turns out strong with dedication, I am sure the princess will be able to reach success"

Cornelia: "Please, Hira, the others are right, Mei here has successes in helping train our bird, I am sure she can train the tiger, and if not, it's is still an animal, it can still fight"

Yue: "It would be sad to see that, that tiger's fur would make a perfect pieces for the palace for your cape"

King Sho: "That it would"

Mei: "I can train her; I give you my word father"

King Sho: "How about we watch how she does it"

Himeko: "I want accompany Mei if that is ok"

Harumi: "I as well, if that is fine with you all?"

The parents agree and they sat down, while the princesses made their way to the arena nervous...

Himeko: "Its ok MeiMei we have your back right Taniguchi?"

Harumi: "Yea, we have you back, besides if we try the approach it might work, although...I have my doubts..."

Once in the arena Matsuri and Nakita went to their princess, while Yuzu just stood behind watching them...then both Mei and Yuzu gaze into each other eye's...Mei gulp, then sigh...

Mei: "Yu...come"

Mei said sternly, which made Yuzu mad, but Harumi nudge Mei...She sigh again...

Mei: "Yu come here...pl...please"

Of course, Mei kind of whispered the last part so her parents do not hear...Yuzu tilt her head and sigh...Yuzu walk up to Mei but stop a few feet away from Mei...every parent was clapping at what Mei did, which made Mei feel a bit relief and maybe a little to comfortable...Mei was about to walk up to Yuzu when Yuzu growled, the others notice some guards waiting with wipes, since they were meant to protect the princesses...Yuzu back up and let roar loud...Mei back away...and the guard entered with their wips, but were stop...