Part 37

No POV

Yuzu and Mei were in their room Yuzu was now in her human form, still male since she kind of drop the spray some time in her transformation and must get some more from Lela...though it only last for 20 hours which the day is about to be ending, but still, Mei was sitting on her bed watching Yuzu looking out the teres window...

Yuzu: "Grrr...I hate this idea..."

Mei sigh and spoke...

Mei: "Would you like to talk about it, you are going to stress yourself"

Yuzu looks at Mei then sigh...then walk up to her and sat down next to her...

Yuzu: "I just feel, like I should be fighting as well...even if my parents are strong, but something about this does not feel right to me...huh...what do I do..."

Yuzu said and fell back onto Mei's bed putting her arm on her forehead and sigh as she close her eyes...Mei had a worried face and then sits on Yuzu's waist, placing her hands on her stomach...Yuzu groan a bit then open her eye's only to meet with Mei's eye's...

Mei: "I am more worried about you right now, your putting to much thought into this, I am aware it is a war, but we have to trust that things go well"

Mei laid her head on her chest since Yuzu was in her male form and was taller than her...

Yuzu: "M-Mei...what are you...Mnmm..."

Mei lean in and kissed her, Yuzu's eyes widen a bit, but then close them and wrap one arm on Mei's waist and the other hand place it on the back of her head...they kiss passionately, Mei lick her lips asking for entrance, and Yuzu gave in and allowed Mei to have her way...soon they broke the kiss and panted gazing into each other's eye's...

Mei: "I-I...L-Love you...I love you Yuzu, and...I am worried, I don't want to lose you"

Yuzu's eyes widen and notice the sad expression on Mei's face with a few tears...

Yuzu: "Mei...I love you to...but...I have to..."

Mei face turn cold...and started to take her dress off...Yuzu blush...Mei then started to take Yuzu's shirt off, which Yuzu let it happen, though is confuse...Mei was about to take Yuzu's pants off, but Yuzu stop her, by holding her wrist and sat up...

Yuzu: "Mei...please tell me, what is wrong?"

Mei just lean her head on Yuzu's chest and Yuzu could hear her sad voice...

Mei: "You're not understanding..."

Yuzu: "Then tell me...I love you Mei that is no lie..."

Mei lean back a bit and gaze into Yuzu's eye's with serious expression...

Mei: "Do you...need me?"

Yuzu place her hand on Mei's cheek and with her thumb wipe her tear...

Yuzu: "Yes...I do...I need you Mei"

Mei: "Then stay..."

Yuzu tilt her head a bit, then she realize what Mei was feeling and hug her...

Yuzu: "I am so, sorry Mei, I was so caught up in my anger, I forgot about your feelings...you worried about me if I fight, I am sorry...your right, I should trust my parents"

Mei: "So, you will..."

Yuzu: "Yes, I promise to be by your side no matter what...huh...I won't to fight, I will stay by your side"