Part 48

No POV

The day after her parents left Yuzu had been at her parent's kingdoms and helping, Mei had decided to visit her parents this day and Yuzu was fine with it, she was busy making sure all the problems that kept coming up get solve, of course she had help from Lela Yuzu was in her half form...

Yuzu: "L-Lela...this is a lot, I knew we would have problems, and I know I have to hear everyone's concern, but it is harder than I thought to run, my parents made it look so easy..."

Lela: "Well they had you and the fact that they were mates, speaking of mates, how is yours doing, any signs"

Yuzu: "No, don't it take time for anything to happen?"

Lela: "Well, you are mating like regular bases right"

Yuzu: "LELA! Y-Yes..."

Yuzu glare and blush at the same time as she responded to the question...

Lela: "Alright, but just keep an eye on her, we don't know the effect of magic, and I have not yet received any info on human and beast hybrids, so I am not familiar with things, it will be a learning curve in the meantime"

Yuzu sigh...

Yuzu: "Yea, I am concern as well, and you worrying, is not helping, but thanks"

Lela: "Alright, but just keep me updated, I want to write everything that happens, just in case, and hopefully I get the information and books if there is any soon"

While they work in the kingdom, Mei was taking a walk around the castle with her mothers...

Yuki: "You are looking more beautiful and more like a woman each day"

Mei: "Thank you mother, I will admit, it feels strange not being around often, but having the others and Yuzu around is helping"

Yuki: "Oh, speaking of Yuzuko, how is she, with her parents gone, I thought she might be lonely"

Mei: "She is doing well, for just starting to be on her own, well, I mean I help out with what I can and so does Lela, it...is quite hard to rule a kingdom, you and father made it look easy"

Yuki stops and smile at her as she petted her head...

Yuki: "Mei, let me tell you something, when your father and I started ruling it was not as easy as you think, being king and queen will come with many responsibilities, and we did not come this far on our own, everyone plays a part in helping the kingdom, especially our people, and maybe soon you and Yuzu will have an heir to help around, I can't wait to be a grandmother"

Mei blush and turn her head not wanting to look at her mother...

Mei: "Of that, you need not worry"

Yuki: "I am curious, what would the baby be like, I have never seen or heard of a human and beast child, will everything be alright?"

Yuki now had a worried expression, and though Mei to was worried she kept her calm face and smile...

Mei: "It will be alright mother, Lela is helping us with that, and we have been making sure there are no problems, there is no need to worry"

Yuki: "While, I am glade you have help, it does worry me, even if I want to be a grandmother, I do want you to be alright as well, you are my daughter and you come first, never forget that"