Part 32

No POV

The Momokino and Taniguchi Kingdom gather at the Aihara kingdom, of course every kingdom already announce the relationships and wedding to the kingdoms, now it was just getting ready for it...the girls and ladies left to shop for dresses and thing for the wedding, while the men including Yuzu and her gang, were getting tucks fitted...

Store owner: "My you three look very handsome in those suits"

The kings laugh a bit...

Sho: "That is no lie, look out the window"

Everyone looks at the group of girls at the window staring at them and giggling...

Ken: "If our wives were here, they would have gotten mad and scare them off ha-ha!"

Yue: "No lies, they can be very intimidating when they want to be"

Sho: "But that is what makes them great queens as well"

Ken: "If a queen is weak, so will the kingdom, of course a strong king needs a strong queen to be by his side"

Sho: "I remember when my father would talk about his young life and say how woman were not to be strong at all, and must be their when we kings need them"

Yue: "Time has sure change things, now they have managed to help run the kingdoms well"

Ken: "You three will soon, know what we are talking about, marriage is not an easy thing, especially with our daughters, they are like their mothers. Strong and smart"

Yuzu: "We couldn't agree more, we can tell they are strong and smart, it is hard to find a girl, let alone a princess"

Maruta: "We to would like to show our appreciation for allowing us to have a chance to get to know your daughters, I know the wedding was push early and I don't mean to be rude, but why would you wish to hurry the wedding"

Sho: "We will tell you all this back at the kingdom, but for now, let get these set for all three of you and head back, I am sure the women are heading back as well"

Meanwhile with the queens and princess...

Yuki: "Beautiful...all three of you look beautiful in those dresses, so what do you think Mei?"

Mei look at the mirror and blush a bit, she felt excited at the thought of being with Yuzu forever...

Mei: "Its wonderful mother"

Mei smile a bit since she would have her normal serious face...

Yuki: "Great, how about the rest of you"

Himeko: "This dress is perfect for me, right mother?"

Cornella: "Of course, my daughter has to have the best"

Hira: "What about you two?"

Mitsuko: "This is beautiful"

Harumi: "I love mine to!"

The girls finish choosing their dress and soon headed out...

Mei: "Mother...I still have a question?"

Yuki: "Yes, what is it?"

Mei: "Well, why did you push the wedding a little early?"