Part 6

No POV

The girls were just frozen seeing the eagle that was on the back of the tiger and a black wolf with purple eyes...

Kaito: "Yuzu, you're ok"

Yuzu: "Dad!"

Yuzu runs up to her father and nuzzle him, none of the princess new what was happening, but soon Nakita flew up to the other eagle who was her father...

Higo: "Nakita, daughter I am glade to see you again"

Nakita: "You to father"

Matsuri just watch as the other two were happy to be with their fathers, but she was not sure...

Sitka: "Matsuri...I know you may not remember, but I am your father Sitka, we have missed you so much and have search for you"

Matsuri: "You have?"

Soon they heard noises coming from the palace...

Kaito: "Yuzu we have to leave now, the witch won't be able to keep these guards asleep forever"

Higo: "Yes Kaito is right, time to go"

Sitka: "Matsuri"

Matsuri just look back at Harumi who had a worried look, of course the princess did not understand their animal language...she hesitated,, but in the end nod her head soon the group left the arena and manage to get out of the village, leaving Harumi who yelled for Matsuri and Himeko called for Nakita, of course in the name she gave her, Mei just watch as her tiger left, after finally making progress it was all gone now...Mei just lower her head then took a deep breath and yelled out the name she gave Yuzu...in the forest the group were finally inside the forest, but Nakita and Matsuri felt bad, both knowing how found they were to the princess, but as for Yuzu, she was just trying to understand this feeling of sadness, she could not understand...once the coast was clear they made their way to the underground kingdom were their other were waiting, the kingdom was filled with eagles and wolves and tigers...once they reach Yuzu's home everyone gather at the living room Yuzu greeted her mother and Nakita did the same as for Matsuri she was still nervous...

Nita: "Matsuri...its is really you...my lost pup..."

Stika: "That's right honey, its our daughter, we have found her after many years"

Nita: "Its ok Matsuri we won't bit, I am your mother Nita, I know it will take time, but if you let us we would like to bring you back with us and show you what you miss, the whole pack misses you"

Matsuri slowly walk up to her parents and then they nuzzle her, tears roll down their touch made her feel safe and warm...in that moment, she remembered feeling this before and it made her happy...

Matsuri: "M...Mom...D...Dad..."

The family share a tender moment, while the other watch the family reunite...

Kaito: "This is a cause for celebration, what do you all say?"

Nita & Matsuri: "Party!"

Both Nita and Matsuri look at each other and giggle...

Nita: "Though you have more of your fathers looks, it seems you have a bit of me as well"

Matsuri blush and was happy...

Sitka: "Ah! so cute"

Matsuri blush more...