Part 39

No POV

Sitka was with on the shore looking at the ships, Ken walks up to him and stands next to him...

Ken: "Do you think this will work, I mean, they are not even moving, can we trust Kaito's plan?"

Sitka sigh...

Sitka: "I trust him, we have known each other at a young age, he is like a big brother to me, he has yet to fail me or any of us"

Ken: "May I ask, why have so much belief in him?"

Sitka: "Because...he is the type to others before himself, he is everything I wish I could be and want to be, but I also know her needs support, so that's why I fight along him, so does Higo, even if at first he did not, we all have faith in Kaito's plans, because we have trust in him and he us"

Ken: "He, you all sure are different, but maybe that is why we never were able to find any of your kingdoms"

Sitka: "Right now though we need to work together, whether we like it or not, this is for our youngsters and their future"

Ken: "I could never disagree with that; we kings must defend our people and family, still, I wonder why they have not yet attack us"

Sitka: "I don't know either"

Sitka lied of course, he had his wolves make their way under the water to reach the ship and start the attack, they were hoping not to have any make it to the shore...At the other beach shore, Higo and Yue, were not at communicative at the others, they stayed mostly silence, they were more focus on the enemy on the ship...but soon Higo spoke...

Higo: "I hate waiting, when are they going to attack, we have been waiting for some time already and none have made any moves to attack...huh..."

Yue: "I think that better, as long as we don't have to fight, means less losses for us, and I really would not want to fight if we did not have to"

Higo: "Huh, I guess you are right, but I was kind of hoping for some fight"

Yue: "I guess we just wait then, but we should be on guard"

Higo: "I was going to say the same"

Mean while not to far from them, Cornelia and Suki were also having a conversation...

Suki: "Seems our husbands are getting along well"

Cornelia: "Yes, it is nice that he has someone to talk with, I just hope this fight goes well, I am a bit worried"

Suki: "I agree as well, it is strange that the enemy has yet to make a move"

As she says that, the ships start moving a bit more forward...

Yue: "It seems you will have your fight after all"

Higo: "Better not hold back, we fight till there is none left"

Yue: "Agree"

Soon the fight had commence, back with the Okagi's and Aihara's, the big ship stayed a bit back and smaller ships started to head their direction, soon Sho got his mean to get the bow and arrows made of steal to be send and heading to the ship as they did though, flames burst out and melted the metal...

Sho: "How did they, when did they..."

Kaito let another low growl, knowing to well who use flames right now, and it had him a bit concern...Soon the small ships get to shore and a line of Aihara soldiers just gasp at the sigh they are seeing...