Part 14

No POV

At the Taniguchi Kingdom, Harumi and her family were heading out, Harumi sigh looking out the carriage...

Hira: "Harumi are you alright dear?"

Harumi look at her mother and smile...

Harumi: "Yes, mother I am fine, its just...nothing..."

Ken: "You should be happy you two will finally meet your new prince at the party, and the kingdoms will become even stronger, this is what is best for you two"

Harumi just role her eyes and look outside, she hated that she never had the chance to tell Matsuri and wondered were she was...she did not want this, she wanted Matsuri...The Momokino's were close to the Aihara kingdom, Himeko kept glaring outside...

Cornelia: "If you make that face you will get wrinkles, please cheer up sweety you will be meeting your prince today, and who knows you can have new fun"

Himeko: "Sorry mother, I just have thing in my mind"

Yue: "And what may that be?"

Himeko: "Nothing father, thank you two for worring, but you don't need to"

Himeko was angry because Nakita did not keep her promise and never came back for her...she wanted to see her one more time before this...A bit of time pass and the three end up at the road that lead to the party, Matsuri pulled out the small balls that Lela gave them...Nakita look around and gave all clear...

Nakita: "All clear...but why did she have to change us into real males, I prefer just changing my cloths..."

Matsuri: "Don't know about you, but I like it"

Yuzu: "Can you two just focus, its better to be real males, it would be hard to get in if we had female looks"

Nakita: "Yea, Yea"

Matsuri: "Alright, she said just to put a drop of water and we are good"

Matsuri waited, but then look at the her friends...

Matsuri: "What are you two waiting for?"

Nakita: "Huh, really, water user is you"

Matsuri rub the back of her head and giggle...

Matsuri: "He-he, sorry forgot"

Matsuri focus and manage to summon water drop from the ground and soon the balls grew, a huge carriage appeared, it was square and made out of steal with gold for bars, fake of course...Soon two horses appeared in front with harness and a driver, which was Lela...

Lela: "Hi hansoms' need a ride?"

Matsuri: "If you wanted to join us, why all this magic poof stuff?"

Lela: "Don't know, it just reminded me of a fairy tale story I heard when I was younger"

The three just sigh and hop on the cart, somehow, they manage to enter with no problem and once there the three were nervous as hell...

Nakita: "I change my mind, there are to many humans..."

Matsuri: "Yea and we keep being watch..."

Yuzu: "There is no turning back, we have to save them, are you chickens or beast"

The three entered and a crowd of men were waiting with their families while the three decided to head off to the dining table were snacks are...