Part 50

Yuzu POV

My brother...I have a brother...

Yuzu: "How is that possible, why did you not tell me, how come I can't remember?"

Ume: "It happen a month after you two were born, life here was different, there was not many humans yet, and we had no worries, but..."

I see mom looks at dad who had and angry expression...

Ume: "You two know your father's brother, right?"

Yuzu: "You mean the one that dad said he hated the most, why is that?"

I see Kyoga's face and my parents; Mei holds my hand since I was getting a bit tenses with all the waiting...

Kyoga: "Can I explain this part please?"

Ume: "Are you sure you want to?"

Kyoga: "Yes, it all happened when you two were away, so I want to please"

Kaito: "That is very brave of you son"

Kyoga: "Well, mom and dad had left to go hunt and it was just the two of us playing in our cave, we did not have this big place remember"

Yuzu: "Oh yea, we use to live outside in caves before we move underground, but why can't I still remember you?"

Kyoga: "That's why I wanted to talk, I wanted to thank you for saving me, and I am guess when you tried and save me from our uncle"

That happen...I said with a confuse face...

Kyoga: "You see uncle and entered the cave and tried to kill us, but we manage to run away in time, but he was on our tail, we ended up running to the edge of a clif and he was laughing saying it was the end, I tried to stand my grown making sure you were safe, he lung at us and we dodge it, but we were separated and you roar and whimpered as he had you by your tail, I jump and bit him in the back he let go of you and manage to shake me off, I landed on a tree and shook my head after noticing that he was now coming after me, I hurt my paw and could not get up, but then huge red flames appeared shooting into the sky, it was you sis, you got your power and manage to distract our uncle giving me enough time to get out of his way, but then he ran towards you and you tried to run but he got you from the neck with his fangs and shook you, I got angry and my powers appeared and I bit his leg, but he toss you and you hit your head on a rock, I let go and ran to you, but then we felt the ground shake and the ground below us crack, you had still not woken up and I toss you before I fell into the water below, and that is as far as I remember, but the fact that you are here means you made it alive"

Ume: "We had gotten back and notice you two were not there and I was in a panic, then we saw the flames and ran towards that direction, but when we got there we found you Yuzu injured and we saw blood on Ryo's mouth and knew from that point he had something to do with this, you father and I fought with him and you father almost killed him, but we heard you whimpering and ran to you, you dad had Ryo pin down, after we got you home, we had you uncle confine in a prison and tried to get him to tell us were your brother was, but all he said was, K-Kyoga..."

I saw the tears in my mothers eye's, well now that I know, what should I do, I don't even know what to say...

Kyoga: "Yuzuko, I know we have not see each other in a long time and you might not still remember me, but...I was hoping that we could...you know, get to know each other again and build our sibling bond...I mean if that is alright with you"