Part 16

No POV

Himeko walk up to Nakita and wrap her arms around her neck and kiss her...Nakita roams her hand slowly making her way to Himeko's little ass and she squeezed it, making Himeko squeak...Nakita's 10 inch dick harden and Himeko moan feeling it near her stomach...Himeko gently push away and look down blushing seeing the big dick, Himeko walks to her bed and sits at the edge...Nakita walks up to her gently pushes her down and lifts her legs, spreading them...Nakita lick her lips and started licking her pussy lips, she suck on Himeko's clit...

Himeko: "Ahha! Haah!"

Nakita then stick two fingers and started thrusting hard...

Himeko: "Mnmm...Ahha...Nakita..."

Nakita: "Himeko...I love you..."

Nakita kiss her as she thrust her fingers faster...Himeko arches her back as her climax...

Himeko: "I-Cumming..."

Nakita got close and whisper in her ear...

Nakita: "Come for me princess"

Himeko came squirting on Nakita's fingers...Nakita licks her fingers and then looks at Himeko who was panting, Nakita grab her dick and place it near Himeko's entrance...Himeko eyes widen and Nakita whispered in her ear...

Nakita: "We can stop if you want"

Himeko shook her head...but push her off...Nakita look confuse and Himeko went to her bag and pulled out a condom...Nakita tilt her head...

Nakita: "What is that?"

Himeko: "Its called a condom"

Nakita: "What's it for?"

Himeko: "To protect us from you know making a baby"

Nakita was still confuse...

Nakita: "I never seen that before, its weird, how you use it"

Himeko walks up to her as Nakita sits at the edge of the bed...Himeko out the condom on Nakita making Nakita moan a bit...

Nakita: "Its feels...weird..."

Himeko: "You'll get use to it"

Himeko got on top siting on Nakita's lap with her leg spread...

Himeko: "Lets...keep going...please"

Nakita position her dick near the entrance of Himeko's pussy and Himeko slowly went down only getting the tip in before she grip on Nakita's shoulders...

Himeko: "It's...big..."

Nakita help by grabbing her waist and pushing her dick all the way in...

Nakita: "Sh-Shit, you're so tight...does it hurt...do you want me to stop"

Nakita said as she stroke her hair and kiss her on her forehead...

Himeko: "N-no..."

Nakita started slowly thrusting upward and suck on her nipples...

Himeko: "Ahaa! Mmmn"

Nakita, started to thrust harder and deeper grabbing her ass cheeks...

Nakita: "You feel good inside..."

Himeko: "Naki-ta...Hmm...Ahhaa!"