Part 11

Yuzu POV

It was hot and my mind was going blank, it like someone else was in control of my body...I remove her dress and her body, her body is so beautiful, her eyes her lips...I roam my hands and start groping her breast and she moans and I pinch her nipples...and I look at her expression and I love it...I love her...I want to...devour her...she says my name...

Mei: "Y...Yuzu...mnmm...take you cloths off to"

Yuzu: "Oh, uh...sure"

I remove my shirt and she starts to rub my abs which felt so good as she rub them...I then lean down and continue to play with her breast and suck on them...

Mei: "H-Haah...mmmn...Yu...Ahh!"

I push one finger in her, but stop when I heard her whimper...

Yuzu: "You ok?"

Mei nod her head...

Mei: "K...Keep going..."

I smile and continue to thrust my finger slowly as she moans...I then lick her neck and bit her a bit hard marking her...she yelp and look at me as she panted from me thrusting inside her...

Mei: "Why..."

I smirk and kiss her lips as I keep thrusting...

Yuzu: "Because, you mine"

I pick up the pace as I add another finger, she grips my shoulder as I thrust faster...

Mei: "Ahh! Yuzu! Yes...h-ha...I'm...yours..."

I lick her ears and nibble on them, I felt her wall tighten and she came...I pull out my fingers and smell it, it smells good, I lick my finger and it taste good as well, I want more...but soon I felt her fingers near my clit...I whimper as my body trembles...it feels good...

Mei POV

I watch how she was in thought and I decided it was my turn, so I place my hand near her woman hood and start rubbing her clit, she is still on top, but she leans down whimpering near my ear which makes me tremble, but I continue to rub it...I stop and turn her over now she is in the bottom, she had lustful eyes and I rub her abs again...I love her body...it warm and soft...she whimpers and grabs my wrist...

Yuzu: "Mei...please..."

I smirk...and push one finger inside her, and slowly started thrusting...she moans and wrap her arms around my neck...I then add another finger and I pick up the pace...

Yuzu: "Ahh! Shit...keep going..."

I started to thrust faster and she bits on me neck...I ignore the pain and kept thrusting...her walls tighten and she arch her back...

Yuzu: "M...Mei...I'm...Ahhh!"

She came and I took my finger out and I lick it...she taste good...she then pull me close and hugs...

Yuzu: "I love you Mei..."

I froze, wait...this can't happen...she's a, and I'm...I get up and put my clothes on...

Yuzu: "What's wrong?"

I sigh as I try to zip my dress up, but it was hard to reach, I hear her get up and walk behind me and zip it for me...I blush since her body was so close and...oh god, no...I turn around to face...

Mei: "Um...thank you...but...I have to go home..."

Yuzu: "Yea, I know, but why now, we can..."