Part 26

Yuzu POV

The day continue going well, but as night got close we had no chose, but to take the girls back, of course Lela gave us the potion that they had to take to turn full humans, they only have to drink whenever they have a hard time changing back into human, but with our help I am sure they will get a handle on how to shapeshift...huh...I can't believe it, my parents excepted my new mate, and things are well....but how long will it last for us...I worry that Mei and I are not out of trouble...we lied, her parents think I am a male human, while my parents think she is a tigress, this is so tiering...after we get far enough they took the drink and turn human, I ended up taking Himeko back, since Nakita could not reveal her full size, but she did follow us from above, one Himeko was at home, I made my way to drop off Mei...we were allowed in with no problem...thank god her mother likes me...we walk into the castle and we enter her room...

Yuzu: "Huh...what a day..."

I said as I lay on the ground still in my tiger form...Mei walks up to me and pets me...

Mei: "Yuzu, mind changing into human?"

I look at her and smile...I change into my human form and she pushes me to the bed...she gets on top and I blush...

Yuzu: "Um...M-Mei...Nmmm"

Mei POV

I don't want her to go yet...why...why do I feel this urge...I had her pin and saw her submissive...I love her naked body...I kiss her and soon she kisses back...

Mei: "Y-Yuzu"

I let out a low growl as I nibble her neck...her moan came out making me love it even more...I start to grope her breast and pinch her nipples...I lick her neck before biting her...

Yuzu: "Ahha!"

Yuzu covered her mouth...I look at her a giggle as I lick my lips...she look hot as she was panting...

Yuzu: "G-Gently...please"

Mei: "Sorry...Yuzu...I love you"

We kiss as we wrap our tails together...she wraps her arms around my neck and I move my hand to her thigh rubbing it...

Yuzu: "M-Mei...P-Please..."

I lean near her ear and she whispered...

Yuzu: "P-Please...fuck me..."

I giggle and push one finger in...I felt her claws dig a bit into my skin, but I love it...having her bottom, felt great...I started thrusting slow, she move her hips trying to keep with my pace...I add another finger and start thrusting faster...I stop making her whimper...she looks at me as she let a low growl out...

Yuzu: "W-Why...did you...St-Ahha!"

I flip her over and lift her hip and thrust two finger inside her...

Yuzu: "Mmm...Fuck..."

I lean to her back and lick it, I use another hand and grope her breast and pinching her nipple...I thrust deeper and faster as I felt her walls tighten...I bit on her shoulder and she moan as she came...she collapse on the bed panting...I pull my fingers out and sniff her cum...it smell delicious...I lick my fingers and it taste even better...I love you Yuzu...

No POV

Mei laid next to Yuzu and pulled her close from behind...Yuzu groan and turn her head a bit...