Part 17

No POV

After their little fun time, the princess and Yuzu and the gang gather back in the main room...were people were starting to leave, the kings and queens approach the group...

Sho: "Well it seems you all are getting along, that is great"

Mei: "Yes we are father, very"

Mei said and smile at Yuzu, and Yuzu just blush a bit turning her head a bit...she then walks up to the king and queen and bows...

Yuzu: "I would like to thank you for allowing me to get to know your daughter, she is a splendid princess and will make an amazing queen someday"

Yuki: "No need for that, I have not see my daughter this happy in a while, so thank you"

Yuzu: "I should be the one thanking you, for bring someone amazing to this world, we just met, but I feel very welcome here, but I think its time for now we have to leave, thank you for having us here, we will return"

Hira: "So soon, why not stay a little longer"

Matsuri: "We would love to, but we have things to do, but we will be back"

Ken: "Good, I would really love to get to know you two, since you two will be allowed to get near my daughter..."

Matsuri and Maruta look at each other and nervously giggle...

Cornelia: "And we hope to continue to meet with you as well, we never caught your guys name?"

Yuzu: "Excuse for that, my name is Yuzuko Okagi, and these are my friends, Matsuri Mizusawa, Nakita Nigami, and Maruto..."

Maruta: "My name is Maruto Kayo"

King Yue was about to say something when the parents froze and everyone froze, the princess and the gang were the only ones not frozen in place and were in shock...

Mitsuko: "What the hell is happening!"

Lela: "There you three are what the hell are you doing, we need to get going and telling them who you are, what the hell were you thinking, what if they try to find the truth, Yuzuko"

Yuzu: "L-Lela...sorry, we kind of got carried away"

Lela: "Yes I get it, now then we should get going before they ask more question, or did you three forget, and sorry princess, but I hope you are now aware of what you gotten yourself into, they should have told you right"

Matsuri, Nakita and Yuzu just lower their heads...

Matsuri: "We...kind of forgot to tell them..."

Lela: "Huh...guess I have to tell them, but first I am guessing the oldest Taniguchi does not know anything"

Mitsuko: "Alright explain what is going on, or I will hurt you all"

Yuzu and the others sigh and close their eyes shifting into their beast form, though they were still male...

Mitsuko: "No way..."

Mitsuko stood back, but Harumi place her hand on her sister arm...Mitsuko look at her...

Harumi: "Its ok big sis, they are good beast"

Mitsuko look at Maruta...

Mitsuko: "And you?"

Maruto close her eye and her body glowed turning into a white wolf...