Part 30

Matsuri POV

Fuck...I need to contact Maruta, why are we stuck...

Matsuri: "Hey, Maruta can you hear me?"

Matsuri mind talk with her...

Maruta: "What on earth do you want, I am kind of busy right now..."

Matsuri smirk...

Matsuri: "You fucking you mate as well?"

Maruta: "What, the hell...ok, yes, now leave me alone, and why the hell did you call me for"

Matsuri: "W-Well...you see...we are stuck..."

Maruta: "What!"

Harumi: "M-Matsuri..."

Matsuri: "Please help us! I may die if they find out"

After disconnecting Matsuri continue to thrust as Harumi was on the bed of the on all fours, since Matsuri had no chose but to carry her while her dick was still inside her...Matsuri drool and growl enjoying the tightness and continue to thrust...Harumi to enjoyed it even if it was painful...Harumi moan and came again, so did Matsuri as well and both were panting...

Matsuri: "Dam it...I'm came again...sorry...Harumi, you just feel...so good"

Harumi: "Haah...no-more...please..."

There was a knock on the door...Matsuri sigh feeling who it was...

Matsuri: "Come in Maruta"

Maruta came in with Mitsuko who was a bit angry...

Mitsuko: "Harumi...what the hell"

Matsuri: "We mated, and I came and now...were stuck..."

Maruta smack her in the head...

Matsuri: "Ouch, what the heck was that for?"

Maruta: "Idiot, did you forget to pull out, you know what happens to wolves d-dick when they come inside..."

Matsuri: "Uh...no...I don't if you don't remember I lived in the human kingdom for years, I had never live with my own kind until now idiot, so how was I supposed to know that I would get stuck if I came inside"

Maruta sigh...

Maruta: "I guess you have a point, but now all you have to do relax, close your eye's and think of something else, something that terrifies you...like...Hira, the queen..."

Harumi: "Mnmm..."

Matsuri: "Idiot, even if she is scary, she is still hot, and now my thing got hard, what the heck Maruta"

Maruta: "Strange, she scares me"

Mitsuko: "Huh...here I think this will help"

Mitsuko pulled out jerky, which was Matsuri's favorite treat...Matsuri sniff and wanted to eat, but moan a bit...

Matsuri: "Not helping you know..."

Maruta: "We have to figure out how to make her relax"

Mitsuko sigh and started to think, but then started to hear Harumi moan and Matsuri started to move her hips again, Mitsuko smack her on her head...