Part 51

No POV

Two week past and things went smoothly, with nothing happening and even with Kyoga around and starting to get along with everyone, something inside Yuzu still seem off, her friends were the only ones to notice, she was busy running their new kingdom, with Matsuri, Maruta and Nakita they make sure to be very well protected that there was not really a lot of time to deal with her do call brother and she also had Mei's pregnancy to worry about, Mei and the others are making sure supplies are well distributed, though Himeko and the others make sure Mei does not stress herself or move around to much...once their duties were done the princess went to the dinning table to meet up with their mates, Mei and the others sat down and soon the others arrive and sat down as well...

Matsuri: "Being an Alpha sucks big time, I am so tired...huh"

Nakita: "I agree, it has been peaceful for some time now, but..."

Yuzu: "We can't allow ourselves to get to relax, we never know when an enemy might attack, and how are my two loved ones doing feeling"

Yuzu said, as she sat next to Mei and kiss her on the cheek while her hand rubbed her stomach, while giving her a kiss...Mei blush and close her left eye since Yuzu kissed her on her left cheek...

Harumi: "It took us a lot to get Aihara to stop working to much"

Mitsuko: "Though it seems that your pregnancy seems normal, except for the fact that you have a belly a bit early then normal humans"

Lela: "And tigers"

Lela said as she arrives to the table as the maids and butlers that were from Mei's home and some are from the beast side as well, bring food for them...Even if they are beast, most beast people that live in their kingdom eat like humans and at times humans eat like beast when it comes to festivals, the kingdom is peaceful and everyone is getting along well and adjusting to the change...Lela took her seat and the then soon all started eating...

Harumi: "This is delicious, the cooks have out done themselves"

Himeko: "Agree, what do you think MeiMei?

Mei just kept eating like a beast which made her friends giggle a bit, Mei looks up confuse, she got her napkin and cleaned her face after noticing what she was doing...

Mei: "Forgive me everyone, that was not like me"

Matsuri started laughing, but got hit in the head by Harumi...

Harumi: "That is rude, be nice"

Matsuri: "I am not laughing at her, mostly everyone else since, it is normal for beast like us to eat a lot, at least that is what I was told by Maruta"

Yuzu: "You eating like that, means that you are doing well and making sure our cub/child are eating well"

Lela: "Yuzu is quite right, you eating a lot means your cubs/children will grow big and strong"

Mei: "I am well aware, but I feel like I am gaining to much weight"

Maruta: "Well you have to consider that you might have more then one cub or child"

Yuzu: "Sorry Mei, I know this is tough, but I will be here for you, every step of the way"

Himeko: "We will as well MeiMei, though now I am a bit scared myself"