Part 45

Yuzu POV

Wow do I feel awesome...and it's so warm...I felt Mei's arms wrapped around my waist from behind, huh, I guess I am going to have to wait for a bit...maybe...I can...turning my body around slowly so I can face her...and...alright I did it, wow, she is even more beautiful when she sleep...huh, I don't blame her...I can still remember last night...wait...last night...I...oh, not good, or is it...I am going to have to talk with Lela later on about this...but...right now...I gently brush a strand of her hair away from her face and she starts to twitch her eye's a bit...soon Mei opens her eye's and I could feel my dick get excited...dam not right now, I can't allow her to know...but soon she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my lips...

Mei: "Morning, my darlin, yesterday was amazing...but it seems you aren't satisfied yet..."

If there are gods out there, please give me the power to with stand this, its really killing me right now...she then pins me down and we start kissing, soon Mei's sat on top of my waist as she looks at me with those seductive eyes of her that hand me wanting her even more, I could feel my dick get excited and Mei started grinding on it which felt awesome...

Yuzu: "M-Mei...wait...Mnmm"

She kissed me again, she breaks our kiss and had a confuse look...

Mei: "Why?"

I sigh...

Yuzu: "As much as I want to do this with you again, we need to get ready, we have another ceremony remember"

She sighs and gets off and grabs a towel...I get up and follow, I hope she is not to mad...once I close the bathroom door, she pins me to the door and grabs my dick a bit tight making me whimper and moan...

Mei: "~Yuzu~"

She said seductively...with her other hand she runs her finger from my neck to my chest...she finally lets go of my dick and walk to the bath...

Yuzu: "Uhm, Mei..."

Mei: "Get in"

This time her tone changes and she glare at me which made my body move to the bath fast and I sat down...then she gets inside the bath, but she sits on my hip and starts to grind again...

Yuzu: "M-Mei...w-wait..."

Soon she lifts her body and slowly lowers herself getting my dick half way in again...

Mei: ~Are you sure~, because the way I see it ~Mmmn~ you still want to~ do you not~"

Mei said seductively as she lowers herself more finally fitting my whole dick inside her...she is so tight and warm...

No POV

Mei starts moving up and down slowly as she tries to get use to Yuzu's dick again...

Mei: "N-No matter what...~ah-mm~ I can't get use, to your dick~"

Yuzu could not help it and allowed her instincts to kick in and lifts Mei up, then turn Mei around with Mei's hands on the tubs edge, Yuzu grab Mei's hip and lifts it up as she lean to Mei's back and whispers in her ear...

Yuzu: "~Let me help you, love~"

Yuzu said as she started to thrust a bit fast letting a low growl out, Mei did her best to keep her moan down, but soon Yuzu lick the back of her ear which made her release a loud moan...

Mei: "Ahaa! Ha, Y-Yuzu!"

Mei let a low growl and her tail and ears appeared, which made Yuzu smirk and she pulled Mei's tail gently and Mei let another moan out and came...