Part 15

No POV

The battle had commenced many test were given to see who would be worthy of title king, Yuzu, Matsuri, Nakita and Maruta were able to make it to the final, but the last battle was a sword battle...since it was a group battle it was required to get four and Yuzu and the girls met this guy with glasses and he join, but what they did not know is that guy with glasses was Maruta the maid of Taniguchi family dress up as a man...but now it was time for the final battle...

Sho: "You have all fought bravely and pass many trials, but now, one member of your team will take the final battle for their team, the winner and their team will be rewarded with the chance of courting our daughters, now then teams chose your fighter..."

Matsuri, Maruta and Nakita thought Yuzu would be best of chose since she has more experiences fight like human, the other team chose their fighter as well, and Yuzu stood in the arena and face her opponent who was the person she met Tai...

Tai: "Well, not surprise that I would be fighting you, since we met, I knew I felt something about you, lets see what your made of"

Yuzu: "Sure, I will show you what I got, but you must not hold back"

Tai giggle and smile...

Tai: "Let's have fun"

Its was tens silence until the king yell to begin the fight and both swords clash creating a bit of spark...the sound of metal caught everyone's attention...meanwhile Mei and the princess were together, well mostly Mei, Harumi and Himeko were talking...

Himeko: "Those three are amazing, but I get the feeling I know one of them..."

Harumi: "You to, the way those three battle it is like its nothing and their hairs are odd don't you think"

Mei: "Can it be them, but how on earth could they become males, and this is dangerous if they are here..."

They girls kept watching as Yuzu was push back with a swing of the sword, she shook her head and notice Tai raising his sword and about to attack, but she lift her sword and knock his sword from his hand then Tai fell to his butt with the sword tip was near his neck...

Tai: "You win"

Sho: "Well done you two, excellent fighting skill and honor in this battle..."

Yuzu held her hand out and help Tai up smiling at him...

Yuzu: "You're a pretty awesome fighter, I thought you almost had me there"

Tai: "Me to, your one strong opponent if we ever get a chance, I would like a rematch"

Yuzu: "Same here"

After a hand shake Yuzu, Matsuri, Maruta and Nakita kneel in front of the Royal families...

Sho: "You four have proven your worth and will be given permission to speak with our daughters, but it will be their chose if they chose you to be with them, now then lets all get back to the party and enjoy some delicious food, congratulations everyone and hope you enjoy your time"

The Royal family headed to the back, but the mothers walk up to the daughter to have a talk with them..

Yuki: "Now girls, I want you four to be nice to these fine gentle men they work hard to get here, so try not to scare them away understand, Mei I hope you do"

Mei: "Yes mother I am aware"

Hira: "I hope you two will be in your best behavior"