Ponyboy Curtis

You and Pony were hanging out in his room on a Sunday afternoon. You and Pony were playing video games.
"Why am I so bad at video games?" You exclaimed after Ponyboy brutally defeated you at Mario Kart.
"It's 'cause you're a girl!" Pony teased, sticking his tongue out.
I playfully pushed Pony which caused him to fall off the bed.
"Oww!" Pony moaned, rubbing his head.
I crossed my arms and hovered over him, "Who's the girl now?"
Pony chuckled and stood up, "oh you're real funny, Y/N. You should join the circus."
"Really?" I asked, challenging him to go on, "what role would I have, exactly?"
Pony smirked, "The lion."
I gasped and started laughing, "Why?"
"Because you're grumpy." Pony replied.
"I'm not grumpy!" I said defensively, "You're the grumpy one, Ponyboy!"
Pony hopped back on the bed and shoved me. I punched him in the shoulder.
"You really want to do this, Y/N?" Pony challenged.
"Bring it on." I dared, "Watch me beat you to a pulp!"
"Oh it's on!" Pony exclaimed.

A/N:

Hey y'all! Don't worry, there will be a part 2 to this. I'm not that mean. So yeah, make sure to look out for part 2 because that'll be coming out soon!
If you want to, comment, vote and follow. Don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments as well because y'all are the ones reading this and it's my job to make sure you like this story! Ok? Ok.

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat