Darry Curtis

So I wanted to skip Steve because I recently just watched Dirty Dancing and I'm crushing so hard on Swayze sooooooo yeah here's a Darry imagine.

You bolted upright in your bed, gasping, sweat running down your face and back. You've had that reoccurring dream where you lose Darry.
Darry was still asleep next to you, his brown hair a wild mess. Wait, was he really asleep? How did we know he wasn't gone.
"Darry?" You asked, shaking him frantically, "wake up, Darry! Darry please wake up!"
"Sweetie I'm awake," Darry replied groggily, "what's wrong?"
A single tear slipped down your cheek as you stared into Darry's eyes. He knew what had happened and opened his arms for you to come in.
"Sweetie, it's alright, I'm ok." Darry assured you, holding you tightly in his strong arms.
"I'm sorry for waking you up again, Dar." You said, snuggling close to him.
Darry only held you tighter in his strong arms as he whispered comforting things into your ear and played with your hair.
You were going to be okay. You had Darry and that was all you needed.

A/N:

Hey y'all, so sorry this is shorter than my usual imagines but some stuff came up and I wasn't able to finish this one how I wanted to.
My power has been out since Monday and it is Wednesday now so I've been trying to stay off of my phone as much as possible. So that's why I haven't been posting lately. Sorry guys :(

Anyway...

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat