Steve Randle

The Valentine's dance was coming up and you prayed Steve Randle wouldn't do anything thing stupid this year.
Steve was a junior and you were a senior. It was obvious he liked you. What, with the constant notes he'd leave in your locker everyday and the big baskets of goodies he'd give you on every holiday. He even gave you gifts on Labor Day.
He was annoying and would wait by your locker during passing periods as you'd switch out your books. He would talk to you and try to hit on you, but you just ignored him.
"Can you not?" You snapped at him as you slammed your locker door shut.
"Come on, doll, come to the dance with me." Steve begged.
"I've told you a million times, I don't want to go to the dance with you!" You said sharply, "now go away please."
"Y/N, come on. You know you want to." Steve said, smirking.
"Steve, just leave me alone, ok? I'm sorry, but I'm not into you." You said as you walked away.
"Who are you into?" Steve asked desperately, blocking my path, "because I promise, I can be just like him!"
You rolled your eyes and sighed in frustration, "Johnny Cade."
"What?" Steve asked, laughing, "You like Johnny?"
"Sure," You shrugged, "He's quiet, polite, kind and not annoying, like you."
"Alright, alright, do you really have a problem with me?" Steve asked.
You nodded, "Yes I do."
"Can we compromise?" He asked.
"What are we compromising?" You asked, confused.
"I like you but you don't like me, yeah?" Steve began.
"Mm hm." You said.
"You want to go to the dance without me and I want to go with you, right?"
"Yes," You said, "Can you get to the point please?"
"Let me take you to the dance and I won't bother you again. I happen to know Johnny so if you want me to-"
"Ok, whatever I'll go to the stupid dance with you." You replied.
Steve's face lit up and he did a small celebratory dance as he dashed down the hall to his next class. You rolled your eyes but couldn't help smiling.
"What a moron" you thought, "oh well. Looks like you're going to the valentines dance with Steve Randle."

A/N:

What's up y'aaaaaaaall? How's it going? Good? Cool.
Hope y'all liked this imagine because I sure had fun writing it.
Thanks so much for the views, votes and don't forget to comment any suggestions you may have for me! Love you guys!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat