Dally Winston

Hey y'all! Here's part 2. Sorry for making y'all wait. Anyway, I might be coming out with a part 3 depending on how long I want this to go so...yeah. Enjoy part 2!

                       Dally's POV:

"A sleepover?" I asked in disbelief.
Y/N cursed through the phone, "Dal, I'm so sorry. It just totally slipped my mind, I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me."
I smiled, "Babe, of course I forgive you."
Y/N sighed with relief, "Ok, good. So, can you handle this?"
"I got this." I assured her, "but I'll call you if I need anything."
"Great," Y/N said, "Well I'll let you go. Good luck, Dal."
"I'll need it," I said, "Bye babe. Love you."
"Love you too."
When I hung up the phone I saw five pairs of eyes staring at me intently.
"Hello?" I said.
"Who were you talking to?" Sam asked.
"You're sister actually, so um yeah." I replied, "When did your little friends get here?"
"Five minutes ago," Sam replied, "You were on the phone still."
I put my hands on my face, "Ok, so who is everyone?"
"I'm Tory." A small kid with blonde hair said.
"I'm Nicole." Another girl said.
"I'm Tanner." A hippie-looking boy said.
"And I'm Daniel." A short kid who looked liked Johnny said.
I didn't like any of them. They were all small, useless and annoying.
"So," I said, clapping my hands together and putting on a fake smile, "what does everyone wanna do?"
"Can we get Dominos?" Tanner asked.
"Eww, you want Dominos?" I asked, disgusted, "I mean, if you're going to order pizza get the good stuff not that disgusting shi-"
I looked at the kids, remembering I wasn't allowed to swear in front of kids. They all looked at me, eyes widened. Tanner looked like he was about to cry.
"Who wants Dominos?" I say, pulling a smooth recovery, "Everyone? Okay, I'll say everyone."
The kids cheered and started talking as I called Dominos and placed an order for delivery.
"Hey mister." Ali said from behind me, causing me to flinch, "can we watch a movie?"
My eyes lit up. Of course! Movies always shut kids up, "Sure, kid. What movie do you wanna watch?"
"Frozen." The kid said after she'd conspired with everyone else.
"Frozen?" I asked, "what the hell is Frozen?"
"It's a princess movie." Sam said.
"Oh glory," I muttered, "why can't we watch a bada$$ movie?"
I shook my head, "Yeah, alright we'll watch Frozen."
"Yay!" Ali exclaimed as she ran over to the couch, followed by all her other weird friends.
We put the movie in and began to watch it.
"Psst," I said to Tory, "What's with all the singing?"
"It's a princess movie." She said simply, "They all sing."
I turned away from her and mouthed, "They all sing?"
Halfway through the movie the pizza arrived and we continued the movie as we chowed down on pizza.
"Hey mister." Tory said.
"Can you not call me 'mister'?" I snapped.
"Sorry, mister." She replied.
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"
"I want candy."
I sighed, "Fine, whatever, I don't care just don't get sick. I don't know what to do with sick children."
"YAY!" Tory screamed, "Come on guys!"
The kids all ran to the pantry and grabbed three large bags of candy and a box of a variety of king sized candy bars.
"I'm gonna need a cigarette." I tell myself as they return to the couch, diving into the candy.
"Sir?" Daniel asked, a twizzler dangling from his mouth, "Can we watch another movie?"
"Sure, but I'm picking this time!" I said sternly, "We're going to watch Avengers Endgame."
"What's that?" Tanner asked.
"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." I replied, hurt.
So we put on Avengers Endgame and watched it till nine o'clock.

To be continued...

A/N:
Hay y'all! Thanks so much for reading this imagine! I hope you guys enjoyed this and be sure to be on the lookout for part 3!
Please feel free to leave any suggestions for future imagines. I will be sure to check them and make your ideas become a reality!
Y'all are amazing and I love you guys so much!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat