Darry Curtis

Bit of an explanation as to why I haven't written in forever. Me and my family went on a 4-day camping trip and I didn't bring my phone because, no WiFi, duh. Anyway, so yeah that's why, but fortunately I thought of lots of new imagine stories including this one so I hope y'all like this sweet, Darry imagine!

Your pregnancy hadn't been easy on you. Constant throwing up, headaches, and weird mood swings was making the experience absolutely miserable.
Darry had been an absolute angel during this time. He would massage your shoulders when they'd get tense and rub your swollen feet when they were sore. He'd get you water when you were thirsty, blankets when you were cold, and he'd even go out in the middle of the night to get you your weird food cravings. You couldn't have been more thankful for him.
Today, as usual, you were feeling quite miserable. Darry was long gone at work and you had just gotten back into bed from another trip to the bathroom.
As you lied there, rubbing your swollen abdomen, looking at the ceiling, you thought about Darry and all the nice things he's done for you during this time. You just wished, for once, that you had the strength and energy to do something for him.
Slowly, you sat up, groaning in the process. Why did everything have to hurt so much?
Your stomach growled and you had a sudden food craving: Shepard's pie.
Shepherds pie was a long meal to make. Longer than you wanted it to be, but it just so happened that shepherds pie was one of Darry's favorite food, so you got out of bed, went to the kitchen, and began gathering materials for your shepherds pie.
You mashed the potatoes, cooked the ground beef, which caused you to take many, many trips to the bathroom, put some sauce in, cheesed it all up, and stuck it in the oven.
You waddled over to the couch while you waited for your casserole to cook and as soon as you were seated, you checked the time: 4:00. That meant Darry would be home any minute.
You took out your phone, checking your Instagram and all the things when Darry came through the front door.
"Darry!" You exclaimed, your face lighting up as you tossed your phone aside, "how was work?"
"It was ok, but I was a bit distracted," he replied, sitting beside you pulling you into his arms, "how's Baby Curtis doing?"
You looked down at your stomach and smiled, "Good. Been moving around a lot today and making mama pee herself, huh baby?"
Darry chuckled and kissed you, then the baby.
"Have you been doing ok?" Darry asked.
You shrugged, "Not really. My feet hurt, my back hurts, my head hurts, and I have been throwing up a lot today."
"I'm sorry, baby." Darry whispered, kissing you atop your head, "do you need anything?"
You sighed heavily, "I'll be happy once the Shepard's pie is outa the oven."
"You made Shepard's pie?" Darry asked in disbelief, looking at you.
"Yeah?" You whispered, "I was really craving it and I wanted to cook something for you anyways."
"You didn't have to do that," Darry said.
"Yeah but I was hungry." You pouted, "and you know how I get when I'm hungry."
Darry laughed, recalling all the times you'd went crazy when you hadn't eaten for an hour. They weren't so funny then, but they definitely were now.
The timer for the oven went off and you began to stand up, only for Darry to set you back down.
"Let me go check it," He said, "we can eat out here and watch-"
"Titanic!" You blurted out, "I want to watch Titanic."
"Are you sure that's a good idea?"
"It's a terrible idea, Darry," you said, "I'm a six-month pregnant lady about to watch a tragic love story. I'm gonna cry my eyes out a be a wreck for the rest of the night, but I don't care. Now get me my food!"
Darry simply smiled and got you and him a nice, warm plate of Shepard's pie.
"Thank you, honey," you said as Darry handed you your plate, "what would I do without you?"
"You'll always have me," he replied, one arm wrapped around you as the other one was busy turning on the TV.
You guys spent the rest of the evening after dinner finishing watching the Titanic and as you guessed, you cried. A lot. You mostly cried into Darry's chest, soaking his shirt, but he didn't seem to mind.
"I love you, Darry," you sniffled looking into his beautiful eyes.
"I love you too, baby."

A/N:
Hey y'all! How are you guys doing today? I hope y'all are doing amazing and enjoyed this imagine!
Just a reminder that shoutouts will be going out to those who put in some idea suggestions. You can comment them below, and who knows? I may use yours!

Anyway!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat