Ponyboy Curtis

You're eyebrows furrowed in concentration as you wrote the lyrics to your new song on a piece of paper. You already had the backing track completed, you just needed the lyrics.
You skimmed through what you had written down and matched the words with the track in your head, starting with the chorus.
You shook your head, crumpling up the paper and tossing it across the room in frustration, "Nope."
You sighed and buried yourself under the blankets from your bed. You've been trying to write the lyrics for your song, but none of them ever came out how you wanted them to.
"How's your song going?" Ponyboy said as he entered your room.
"Mmm" you groaned, face down on the pillow.
"That bad?" He said, sitting on the bed, rubbing your back.
You sat up so you could see his face, "I just can't get it right. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a singer."
Pony took you by the shoulders, "Don't say that. This has been your dream since forever, right?"
You nodded, "yeah."
"I'm going to get you there, ok?"
"Why?" You said, "why believe in me when I don't even believe in myself?"
"Because," Pony began, "remember when I was writing my first book?"
"Yeah."
"Remember when I hit a major writers block and almost gave up?"
You nodded.
"Well, who convinced me to keep going, to keep reaching?"
"Me."
"Exactly," Pony said, "you were there for me when I needed you most, so I'm going to be there for you now."
"Really?" You asked, forgetting Pony was the sweetest boyfriend ever, "Thanks Pony."
"Anytime sweets."

A/N:
Hey y'all! Hope you guys are having an amazing day today and if you're not, did this imagine brighten it slightly? I hope it did! It's always my goal.
Anyway, thank y'all so much for reading this imagine and giving me votes. I really appreciate it!
So, what should I do for Johnny? Leave some suggestions in the comments because I literally have no idea.

Anyway,

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat