Two-Bit Mathews

You and Two-Bit have been friends since as long as you could remember.
You two were both wild and goofy. You both annoyed the gang to the point where they'd get sick of you and tell you to leave.
You two completed each other and you relished that so much.
Y'all were so goofy and crazy that you created a shared Tik Tok account. You guys did crazy things on there and never followed trends. You didn't get much views but that didn't matter to you. You and Two-Bit were having fun and to you, that's all that mattered.
"So what should we post today?" You asked as you lied on your bed, scrolling through Tik Tok.
"Well what stupid things have we not done?" Two-Bit wondered as he spun around in my office chair.
"Well let's see," I thought, "We've dressed up as old people and smacked each other with our canes, we've eaten wreak with water, an-"
"Got an idea!" Two-Bit said suddenly, hopping up from the chair, "hand me your phone."
I looked at him quizzically but handed him the phone.
"What are we doing anyway?" You asked as Two-Bit was propping your phone up against your desk.
"The blindfold challenge." He replied.
"Ok?" You replied, approaching the phone, "But I thought we weren't doing trends or challenges."
Two-Bit turned to you and smiled, "We're not. This is my idea. Now quick go find a blindfold and I'll explain everything."
You nodded and ran into your closet in search of a blindfold. You could hear Two-Bit whispering, but not loud enough to hear.
"Found one!" You exclaimed, dangling a red blindfold in the air.
"Perfect!" Two-Bit exclaimed, "now put it on."
You still weren't totally sure what was going on, but you put the blindfold on anyway.
"So, how's this gonna work?" You asked, adjusting the blindfold on your face.
"I'm going to give you something and you have to guess what it is." Two-Bit explained.
"Ok, sounds simple enough."
"Ready?" Two-Bit asked.
You nodded enthusiastically and wondered what crazy thing Two-Bit was going to give you.
That's when you felt Two-Bit's lips crash into yours. You ripped your blindfold off and stared into Two-Bit's eyes, shocked.
That's when you noticed your phone was recording. This was his plan. To kiss you for the first time on Tik Tok.
Two-Bit started laughing when he saw you put the pieces together and he ended the recording.
"Two-Bit!" You exclaimed as he continued to laugh.
"What, Y/N?" He asked, handing back my phone.
"Why'd you end the video?" You replied, kissing him.

A/N:

Sup y'all! How is everyone today? Comment below!
Thank y'all so much for the 150 views! I never thought this story would take off as fast as it did so thank you guys!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat