Ponyboy Curtis

This is part 2, which I know y'all have been dying for. Well, actually that may not be true but I know I've been dying to write this so here's part 2! Enjoy!

You tackled Ponyboy to the ground, sitting on top of him, pinning him down.
Pony tried to fight back but you were slightly stronger than him. There was no way he was going to escape your grasps.
"Yield!" You yelled into Pony's face.
"Never!" He grunted, still frolicking around.
"This'll be a while then, horse boy." You say, smirking cleverly.
"You know how I feel about being called 'horse boy'!" Pony exclaimed.
You laughed and unfortunately, lost my grasp on Ponyboy. He tackled me to the ground and sat on me like what you did to him.
"That's not fair!" You groaned.
"You brought that upon yourself, crazy lady."
You frowned because Pony was right. He was usually right about most things but still.
"Seriously, though, you're squishing me." You tell him.
"Say that I am the best person/genius!" Ponyboy said.
You rolled your eyes, "Ponyboy Curtis is the best person/genius."
Pony seemed satisfied and backed down. You were able to finally sit up.
"Wait," Pony said, "One more thing."
"What?" You asked.
Quickly, Pony kissed you on your cheek and the both of you blushed.
"I've been wanting to do that for a long time." Ponyboy admitted.
"I know," You tell him, smiling, "You're not the best at keeping secrets."
"At least not from you." Pony said, kissing me again. Only this time it was on the lips.

A/N:

Soooooo how'd y'all like part 2? I enjoyed writing it so freaking much!
Also, 33 views? What?!?!?! I know that's not a lot to some people but it's a lot to me. I honestly wasn't expecting this story to take off as fast as it did, so thank you to everyone who's reading this right now! :)

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat