Dally Winston

Part 3 you guys!!! So stoked that I'm getting to write part 3! Anyway, hope y'all enjoy part 3! :)

Dally's POV:

"It's nine o'clock!" You yelled at the five children running around the house, "You guys need to settle down!"
"You're the one who gave us all that candy." Ali said smartly.
"I didn't- don't turn this on me, little girl!" I shouted, "You guys need to go to bed...right?"
"No." Tory said, "We go to bed at 3."
"What?" I said in exasperation, "no, no you're going to bed whether you like it or not."
"I'm not going to bed." Tanner said, crossing his arms.
"I have a gun so if you don't get your littles tushes upstairs you're not gonna like what happens to you!" I shouted.
All five kids started crying and Sam ushered the kids upstairs.
"That's more like it." I said, lighting up a cigarette. It was nice.
I plopped down on the couch and leaned my head on the back of it. I've never been this tired in my entire life.
I decided to put on another movie, because I could. I ended up putting The Breakfast Club in and found a few candy bars and snacked on those as the movie was playing.
At some point while I was watching the movie, I fell asleep.

                                       ~

I woke up to something hitting me. I opened my eyes and saw Tanner standing in front of me.
"It's the middle of the night," I exclaimed, "what're you doing up?"
"I'm firsty." Tanner said.
"Can you stop talking like that please? It's annoying."
"Otay." Tanner said.
"No, stop-never mind. You know where the kitchen is, go get it yourself."
"But it's dark in ver." Tanner said.
I sighed in annoyance, "Look kid, does it look like I care? No. So go get yourself some water and get outa here."
"Pwease?" Tanner begged.
"I'm not going with you." I said firmly.
"PWEASE!" Tanner said again, louder this time.
"I'll get you water and if you don't leave me alone after that it'll be a rough life for you, kid."
Tanner smiled, "Otay!"
I walked into the kitchen, followed by Tanner. I turned on the light and poured him a glass of water.
"Here," I said handing him the water, "Now get outa here."
Tanner dipped his water, "Otay."
Once it was just me again, I plopped down on the couch again and fell asleep again.

~

"Ow!" I exclaimed, jolting up from the couch. My eyes saw all five kids standing before me.
I groaned, "Don't you guys ever sleep? What're you doing up?"
"Our tummies hurt." Sam said.
"Glory," I muttered.
"Tan we sweep wif you?" Daniel asked, his big brown eyes staring up at me.
He reminded me so much of Johnny that I couldn't say no, "Yeah, sure whatever. You guys can sleep down here."
The kids all curled up in the ground, clutching their stomachs, their eyes squeezed shut.
I was genuinely concerned for the little guys. I didn't know how to take care of sick kids. Did they explode when they vomited? I decided to call Y/N.
"Hey, Y/N?" I whispered as soon as Y/N picked up the phone.
"What is it, Babe?" Y/N said groggily through the phone, "Is everything alright?"
I chucked nervously, "Depends on your definition of alright."
"Dally, what happened?" Y/N asked.
"Yeah, the kids are sick."

A/N:

Hey y'all! Part 4, the last part, will be out in time! I hope y'all enjoyed part 3. Let me know what your favorite part was in the comments!
Thank y'all so much for the views, votes, and comments! Love you guys!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat