Two-Bit Mathews

"Two-Bit stop!" You yelled, snatching the bottle of vodka from his hands.
Two-Bit was furious, "You stop, Y/N! It's my life! I can do what I want!"
You had to keep reminding yourself that this wasn't Two-Bit talking. This was just his drunk side. You hated when he was drunk, but it happened often enough that you knew how to deal with it.
"Two-Bit I just wanted to hang out tonight." You say calmly, "not get all boozed up."
"We're still hanging out aren't we?" Two-Bit replied, taking a swig of beer you somehow didn't notice before.
"Two-Bit stop!" You say again, "You've had enough tonight!"
Two-Bit looked down at his hand, which held his empty bottle of beer. His eyes widened when he realized what he'd done.
"Y/N," Two-Bit began, "I'm so sorry, it's just things have been rough at home."
You put your hands on his face and looked into his eyes, "It's fine, babe, but you need to tell me these things instead of getting drunk."
Two-Bit nodded and kissed you, "I promise you, Y/N, I'll never get drunk again."
"I love you, Two-Bit." You whisper into his chest.
"I love you too, Y/N."

A/N:

I'm not sure what that was, but I hope y'all liked it! Anyway, comment some ideas below for future imagines!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat