Johnny Cade

As soon as you got his text to meet at the lot, you ran faster than you've ever run before in my life.
When you got to the lot, you saw Johnny sitting on a bunch of newspapers, curled up in a ball, crying.
"Oh my gosh, Johnny!" You cried, quickly sitting down next to him, rubbing his back, "What happened?"
"The s-s-socs." Johnny stuttered, "They c-came and..." he started to cry again.
"Johnny, shhh, you're ok. You're safe now." You replied, holding Johnny closely in my arms.
"Y/N I'm sorry." Johnny muttered.
"You're sorry? Why are you sorry?" You asked, playing with his hair.
"You deserve better than a weak greaser who can't fend off a few socs." Johnny said, "I'm just a wimp. I'm not tough like Darry or-"
"Johnny, I'm so proud to call you my boyfriend," You began, "and don't you for one second say that you're weak. You killed a soc to save Ponyboy! You've survived your parent's wrath for sixteen years. Johnny, you're the strongest person I know."
Johnny looked at you, his beautiful brown eyes staring at you. He smiled that beautiful smile that you love so much.
"You really think so, Y/N?" Johnny asked.
"I know so." You replied confidently, kissing Johnny.
"I love you, Y/N." Johnny sighed happily when you two pulled away.
"I love you too, Johnny Cade." You replied, snuggling close to Johnny.

A/N:

Hey y'all! So when I was writing this, I kept using 'I' instead of 'You' so I had to fix that, but I'm worried I did that on all my previous parts. If I did, I'm so, so sorry. I tend to write fast when I'm excited and have new ideas that I often forget to go back and check my work. Again, I'm sorry, but I will be more careful in the future.
If you want to, comment and feel free to also give me some ideas for future imagines. Make sure to also vote and follow as well! Love you all!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat