Book 2

I only wrote this because some y'all wanted to see his reaction.

Also I really can't believe this book somehow got 3 million reads. Like wtf? That shit boggles me every time I see the reads when I edit. Thanks everyone who read, supported me, and gave me ideas to write about. I really had fun with this book even though some people piss me off in the comments.

___

While the twins were at school you went to the store to pick up a few pregnancy tests. Immediately when you got home you took them and to no surprise they came back positive.

You continued through your day like you normally would. Taking care of Katsuna and getting the kids from school. Basically your usual day. That was until Katsuki got home.

You grabbed the pregnancy test that was in a ziplock bag and walked to your room. As you walked in you saw him walking out the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. 

"Looks like you're getting what you wanted"You said tossing him the bag then turned to leave out the room

"Y/n"He spoke making you stop at the door "Is this for real?"

"You should know I wouldn't joke about that"

"I did just say I wanted more and you said you didn't want more"

"So you think I'll joke and tell you I'm pregnant just to get a laugh?"

"I don't know"He responded with a shrug "So you're really pregnant?"He asked getting closer to you

"Yes Katsuki I'm pregnant. Aren't you happy you're getting another small brat?"You asked confused at how serious he sounded

You saw a smile appear on his face then you were engulfed in a hug.

"Yes I'm happy"He spoke as he lightly squeezed you "I told you we'll see"

"Did you already know I was pregnant?"You asked thinking about his words 2 days ago from when you were trying to feed Katsuna

"Figured you should've been but not everything is 100 percent. It was possible you weren't"

"You asshole"You laughed pushing him away from you "I know one thing this one is definitely the last one. I'm getting my tubes tied after this"

"Four is fine with me"

"I really hope none of the kids ask me if they were planned or not. The only one who would get a yes is Katsuna"

"This one would get a yes from me"He said placing a hand on your stomach

___

I hope y'all know the only reason I made y/n get pregnant again is because so many commented no to having more kids. It just made me want to give you guys more. Anyways the new book is out.

 Anyways the new book is out