"Oi dipshit"

*1 week later* (22 weeks pregnant)

"Katsuki, don't fucking touch me"You said as you heard him come into your room.

You just knew he was going to do something stupid to wake you up even though you were already awake. You had been up due to your consecutive alarms you just didn't feel like getting out of bed. It was warm and comfortable unlike the place you were going.

"Why do you feel the need to bother me so early in the morning? And who the hell goes to work this early?"You complained finally getting out of bed

"It's the same shit you do. You're always bothering me"He laughed making you glare at him

"I'm not laughing, it's not funny"

This only made him laugh more. It was nice seeing him laugh so much but you just woke up so you weren't feeling it.

"Get dressed we have to leave in 30 minutes"He said before walking out to most likely cook breakfast

You rummaged through your clothes trying to find an outfit that was comfortable but also gave you a secretary look. Even though a lot of people didn't see you, you still didn't want to look like you didn't care after just working there for 5 days. They'll probably say things like you had privilege since you were close to Katsuki or something.

You threw your clothes on the bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth, use the restroom, and etc. After that you walked back to the room to get dressed and went to the kitchen.

"You still didn't answer the question. Why the hell do you have me working so early in the morning? You know I love my sleep so why do this to me?"You asked Katsuki as you sat down

"You need to stop sleeping so damn much anyway"

"You could've scheduled me an hour later though. I'm only a secretary I'm not the hero. You do stuff all day meanwhile I'm just sitting there"

"You're getting paid for sitting. Why are you complaining? Your lazy ass should love it"

"You do have a point but I still prefer to sleep"You said grabbing the plate out of his hand. "Thanks"

"Who the hell said it was for you?"

"Me" You spoke already eating

~~~

"Ground Zero, are you the father to her baby?"

"Ground Zero, is she your girlfriend?"

"How long have you been together?"

"What gender is the baby?"

Once again the paparazzi were bothering you but they were outside of Katsuki's agency this time. You tried to walk through them to get inside but your foot caught on something causing you to fall. Before you hit the ground Katsuki caught you glaring at the person who made you fall.

"Oi dipshit why the fuck would you put your damn foot in her way? She was going to hit her stomach killing the damn brats. I should send your ass to jail for attempted murder or maybe kill you myself"He said releasing you and pulling the person by the collar of their shirt

"Brats? Is there more than one baby?"They started questioning ignoring that you almost fell

"Katsuki it's okay I didn't hit my stomach. As much as I would love for you to beat their ass I know it's not worth it. You're a hero you can't go around beating civilians"You said holding his arm waiting for him to let go.

He stared at you and you stared back. He clicked his tongue groaning before releasing them. He turned to the paparazzi with a glare.

"Shut the hell up"He yelled "Yes I'm the father. The rest is none of your damn business. If you come near her and harm her again, you're going to regret it. I don't give a fuck what it's for"