Time for what

*5 weeks later* (38 weeks pregnant)

"Do you really have to go?"You asked Katsuki as you watched him get ready for work

"I still have a fucking job. You're the one on maternity leave not me"

"But still it's going to be boring"

"Too bad, I have to work. Do whatever you've been doing the other days"

"I don't do anything besides invite Kyoka over when she has time. Other than that I lounge around the house"

"Then do that"

"You get on my nerves"You grumbled

"I could say the same shit about you"

"Whatever"You said getting up to brush your teeth. You followed that with your usual morning routine then went to bother him again. "It seriously is boring in this house when I can't bother you"

"Why are you up?"He questioned when he realized you rarely were wide awake when he left for work

"I honestly don't know"

He gave you a deadpan stare then looked at the time. He opened his mouth to say something but instead just sighed as he grabbed his things and headed towards the door.

"I'm leaving"He said wanting to end the useless conversation and get to work

"So you're not going to give me my goodbye kiss?"

He turned around smacking his lips but proceeded to pull you into a kiss.

"Don't forget to answer my calls. I could go in labor at any moment. And beat those villains asses"

"You don't have to tell me the shit I already know"

"Mmhmm get going before you're late"You said glancing at the clock

He left and you tried to find anything to occupy yourself. Whether that was a phone call, playing an app, watching videos, or doing something in the nursery. You made sure to not find yourself lying around the house doing absolutely nothing. A few hours went by then you heard the door open.

"Aren't you home a little early?"You asked watching Katsuki walk in

"Decided to leave early"

"Why?"

"Shouldn't you be happy I'm saving you from boredom?"

"True, I can't argue with that"You responded watching him walk past you towards the room "Going take a shower?"

"Yea"

He was gone for a good bit of time so you continued watching random things on your phone. You didn't realize he was out until you heard him taking things out the fridge. That made you move from the couch and make your way to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"Starting dinner"

"How come you never let me cook with you?"You asked Katsuki as you sat down on a stool.

"When the hell did I say you couldn't help? Your lazy ass never asked. You always stay in the room or watch something while I cook"

"So can I help?"

"Sure"

You stood up, washed your hands, then made your way to the food he was preparing.

"So what do I need to do?"

"Cut that and tell me when you're done"

You glanced at the items and internally sighed. You weren't expecting that much to be on the cutting board.