Chapter 27

"I give up," he said. Everyone stared at him.
Dad, what the hell are you doing! I know what's gonna happen but I can't believe it's true! I sent.

"Well as you and I both know Stella, I will be of use later. In the meantime, Gohan, I think that you should give him a go," Dad said.

"Me! But I'm too weak to fight him. You were just holding back, right?" Gohan said. I shook my head. Blip seemed like he was gonna go crazy. I patted his head to try to make whatever was wrong, better.

"You think I was holding back because you were comparing my power to yours, right?" Dad asked. Gohan nodded. "So why don't you go and save the world. But first, I'll need help from Stella," he said looking at me. "Can you heal Cell?" He asked. I nodded and put Blip down. "Thank you," he said. I walked up to him and the blue streak came out of my hand, found any damage, and healed him.

"My offer is still up," I said.

"And my answer is still the same," he replied.

"I'm fine with that, it's just your funeral," I said. I quickly walked back to my place and sat down. Gohan walked up to the crater where the arena used to be and got in a fighting stance. He seemed really nervous.
Gohan, I already know the outcome of the battle. Everything is going to be fine. And if the worst comes in to vision, I'll try my best to fix things. I sent. He looked at me and nodded. Now he seemed more calm.

"Told ya he would be the one to defeat him," I said to Krillin.

"Well I never said you were wrong," he replied.

"You thought it," I said, not knowing if he actually did or not.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"You just told me," I replied. He gave me a 'really?' look. All of a sudden, Cell launched at Gohan. A cloud of dust gathered around them it was hard to see and all I could tell is that Gohan was winning. He was super saiyan when he started but I could tell he couldn't put up with much more u til something big happened. Cell seemed to be taunting him and it was working. He was starting to fight to get revenge and not to protect. He started to slip and it started to get worse.

------------/-------------/-------------/------------/------------/------------/-------------/----------

The picture above I actually just made on this sketchbook app. :)