Chapter 3

"Whoa whoa whoa, before we go any where I have to take Bella home," I snapped. I wasn't letting my dog sit in the middle of the woods. I'd be a horrible person if I left a dog by itself in the woods. The reason I was so confident about just going with them was because I was pretty sure I could hold my own against them. Although, Trunks seemed pretty strong. I still hadn't seen Goku and Goten fight. Trunks hadn't even fought, it's just the speed that would get me. Although if that was as fast as he could go, then I'm fine.

After about ten minutes, Bella was home and we were back at the forest.

"Do you happen to know how to fly?" Goku asked.

"Fly?" I asked.

"Oh boy," Trunks sighed.

"Hmmm, oh I know!" Goku exclaimed. "Raise your power level to as high as you can,"

I was surprised I knew what he meant. As I raised my power level, the ground shook a little. I was kinda embarrassed as I looked to see the three musketeers amazed at how high it was.

"Whoa, you were so close to going super," Goten breathed. I gave him a confused look.

"Someone mind showing her what a super saiyan is?" Goku asked.

"I will!" Goten and Trunks said at the same time. They started to raise their power level so high, the ground made craters underneath them. After a minute, maybe, they had golden hair and they looked tough, which they were.

"Whoa" I breathed. Both of them just kinda blushed.

"Back on topi-" sirens interrupted Goku as a look of fear spread acrossed my face.

"It must have been the powering up," I suggested. Goku stared at Trunks and Goten as if they were talking. In a flash, Trunks grabbed me by the shoulders and flew of with the other two. My hair whipped both mine and Trunks's face. It was kinda embarrassing with him holding me. I guess my blush was showing because when he looked down to see how I was doing, he blushed as well. After about 5 minutes, we arrived at a house in West City.

"Hey Goku, I'm gonna let my mom know where I'm gonna be," Trunks said.

"Okay," Goku replied. Trunks came back out and then Goku Goten and Trunks stared at each other again. "So we're gonna head to my place where we can finish our conversation," he explained. Trunks picked me up again and we all flew to Goku's house.

"Okay, anyway- you never told us your name," he noted.

"Oh it's Sunstella," I replied.

"Let's teach you how to fly!"