Chapter 9

I tried it again and it moved again. I tried it again, but this time, I tried to move it around the room by moving my hand around. It moved around the room. I made it come to me and I turned on the tv. I decided to put my bowl in the sink by using the 'force'. My hand stung a little bit and when I looked at it, there was a bloodspot in the center of my palm.

"It must be a factor," I thought aloud. I guess Goku heard me because he woke up and came downstairs.

"What do you mean, 'it must be a factor'" he asked.

"This," I said as I used the force to make some magazines to float in a circle. He stared at them, jaw hanging, eyes wide.

"How?!" He he finally managed to say. I shrugged and showed him my hand. "That's the factor," I said. He nodded. "I'm gonna get ready for the day," I said.

"Mmkay," he replied. I went up to the bathroom and changed into some yoga pants and a tee-shirt. I went downstairs and got my shoes on and went over to Trunks's place. I had to find out what happened last night. When I got there, I went up to the door and knocked. Bulma answered the door.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi," I replied. "Can I speak to Trunks, please?"

"Of course, has he been bad?" She asked.

"No," I chuckled. "I just need to talk to him,"

"Okay, he's in his room," she directed. I had absolutely no clue where his room was, but oh well, I'd find my way. When I finally got there, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said. He seemed surprised when he saw it was me.

"Hi," I shrugged.

"Heeyyy," he replied. "What brings you here,"

"I was wondering what happened at the party last night," I wondered. He blushed a little bit before saying anything.

"Well, you got some punch and-"

"I know that, but what happened after," I interrupted as I sat on the floor.

"You... Kinda... Sorta.... Kissed.......... Me," he CLEARLY stuttered. My face was so red, a cherry seemed pink. I facepalmed.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's fine," he said. "I kinda liked it," did he just say what the hell I thought he said. I blushed deeper and the next thing I know is that we're kissing, again. It lasted for a minute, then some one knocked on the door. I majasticly appeared on the bed and it turned out it was Bulma, bringing him phone that was left in his pocket, about to be a part of the spin cycle.

"Thanks," he said

"Mmhm," Bulma replied. Neither one of us dared to speak until we heard her footsteps fade away.

"So what does that make us?" I asked.

"I guess a thing," he replied.