Chapter 1

"Mom do you want me to take Bella for a walk?"

"Yeah that would be ok," my mom sighed. She always did that. I don't know why though. I don't even think she knows why.

I leashed up Bella and headed out the door. Bella was my boxer I got a year or two ago. My birthday was in a month and at the time I was seventeen, so I wasn't worried about getting in trouble. I decided to walk in the trails and a little in the woods itself.

When we got there, I went straight to the woods, Bella was hesitant at first, but then just rolled with it. I liked when she did that even though she wasn't a person. It had been at least 20 minutes before we headed back home. I unleashed Bella and grabbed a soda before slumping down on the couch.

"Sunstella!" My mom yelled. In literally the blink of an eye, I was there. I thought I was weird when I ran so fast and had super-sonic hearing when my friends were not that fast or could hear as well as me at all what so ever. My mom said it was normal although it scared the shit out of her every time I appeared right next to her.

I was shocked at the reason mom called me over. On the TV the news was going crazy about these humanoid creatures flying and having an aura. They didn't say anything about it, but they also had tails, like me. My mom also said that it was natural and that the government cut off everyone else's tail off. I was starting to get the feeling that she was hiding something from me. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I had a vision that people exactly like these ones had come to kidnap me but I ignored it till now. After a while it was 10:30, so I decided to go to bed.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I jumped out of bed and got ready to go to school until I realized it was Saturday.

Damn. I could've stayed in my comfy clothes.

I called them that because they weren't really pajamas.

Anyway, I ran down the stairs, grabbed a plate, and started to steal some bacon. After I finished breakfast, I took Bella for another walk. Same route as always.

About 15 minutes in, a tall man with spiky, black hair appeared with a lavender haired boy and another boy that looked liked the first guy's son. My tail unwrapped around my waist and started swishing back and fourth.

Damn I knew I should have re-wrapped it.

Bella started to growl. As I tried to hold her back, the leash started to rip and, despite my lightning fast reflexes it was too late.

"BELLA NO!" I screamed. I tackled her as she tackled the tall guy. As she lunged toward the man, the guy's son caught her. I was hanging offa Bella and he just held us, like it was nothing. My jaw dropped as I hung there in awe. I quickly let go as I dropped to the ground.

"Who are you?" I asked.