Chapter 21

After I got out of my thoughts, I experimented around with some ki tricks. The first one I made, is where you fire the smallest little blast you can, catch it, and put it on a candle. It makes the candle's light the color of the blast. Next, I figured out a way to kinda fire a blast from you're mouth, but the blast stayed in and it looked like you were breathing fire. Finally, this one is more of a Force trick, I can look at something and pick it up, but my eyes start glowing red. That, with the mouth blast, could scare the shit out of someone. Someone like Goten. Hehehe. The next time he pranks me, oh he'll get it. It was now 9:30 and it looked like
the boys weren't moving. Perfect. Now I can into the kitchen without them wanting me to cook something. I still had to make something because Dad was, of course, getting a little snack. So I made a little " midnight breakfast " for everyone that was still awake. I don't see how Chi-Chi puts up with this. We all went to bed after that and slept well, I don't know that but I would like to think that.
The next morning when I got out of the shower, I couldn't find my blow dryer. I went up to Goten's room and knocked.
"Hey, I know you have my dryer. Give it to me. Now," I demanded.
"I'm sorry, I don't have it, Trunks?" He said.
"I'm not going to be a part of this," Trunks plainly said. To be honest, I forgot Trunks was here. I'm a horrible girlfriend. Oh yay, all the boys were up here. I did the Force and ki trick at the same time. The thing I lifted up was Goten.
"Give it to me now!" I said in a demonic voice. It went perfect with the eyes and mouth. I couldn't do it for long though because of the look on their faces. Trunks even cowered under the bed. Which lead me to roll on the floor, and laugh out loud.
"How the hell did you do that?!?!" Gohan asked.
"The fiery mouth was a ki trick, and the eyes were a Force trick." I explained. "Really though, where's my hairdryer?" I said, looking at Goten.
"I actually don't know where it is. I'm sorry," he replied.
"Great," I muttered.