Chapter 11( time jump)

It was August 10th and school started August 16th. We (me, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, and ChiChi) were shopping for school stuff and we had already gotten our pencils, binders, and book bags. We still needed notebooks, colored pencils, and index cards.

"I'm gonna get my stuff," Goten yelled as he ran off.

"What am I gonna do with you kids," ChiChi muttered.

"I have the best idea!" I gasped as I grabbed a quarter out of my pocket and tossed it up in the air and controlled it to make it roll in front of Goten, which caused him to chase it until I made it come back to the group. We all laughed. I picked up the quarter and tossed it to Goten. By then, I had gotten so much better at flying and using the FORCE. ( like how I put emphasis on force) lol)

"I'll be right back," I said. I ran off to what the others thought was the bathroom. I quickly ran through the aisles and grabbed my stuff. I sped back to the group and acted like I was there the whole time. It was mine and Trunks's last year of highschool and I have no clue. I was really nervous.

"Dad said we were having a before school party," Gohan mentioned. "If you wanna come," clearly talking to Trunks.

"Sure I'm up for it," he replied.

"Cool," Goten said." It's tomorrow," there was a bit of silence for a while until I broke it.

"I'm cold," I stated.

"Why don't you were your jacket, then," ChiChi asked.

"*cough cough* tail *cough*," I responded. She nodded in understanding. We finally got done school shopping and we were eating dinner when I realized that I had to buy a new charger for my laptop. I couldn't really do anything else but play on it.