Chapter 10

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked. He shrugged. "Ooo, we can go to my favorite place!"

"Where's that at?" He asked.

"Follow me," I replied. "Try to keep up," I teased as I jumped out the window, landed on the ground with much grace, and took off. I heard a laugh and focused on my destination. I ran and ran and ran until I hit the sandy beaches of the town I used to live in. It was like, 12 seconds before Trunks got there. I plopped down on the sand and lifted it up with the force, that's what I would call it from now on. I forgot I hadn't told Trunks about the new found power of mine because he was standing there, much like dad, amazed. I chuckled and dropped the sand back where it belonged.

"I can't explain how it works, because I have no clue, but it does have a negative effect, hold on," I explained while lifting up a huge boulder. I showed him the bloodspot on my palm and set it back down. "That only happens when you lift something that's big,"

"Wow, that's all I can say, wow," he laughed. I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

"Holy crap! I got to get home," I yelled. "I won't take off, I'll at least run you home,"

"Ok," he replied with a slight smile on his face. I ran him home, then ran myself home, and grabbed a water and plopped down on the couch. Gohan walked in the room and sat on the chair.

"Can you hand me the remote, please?" He asked. I nodded and floated the remote over to him. He had the exact same reaction as the other two. I sighed.

"DAD WILL YOU COME OUT HERE AND EXPLAIN TO GOHAN WHAT THE FORCE IS!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Sure," he replied, in an exasperated tone.

-•••**+¿<]>?>?%<|>,>?\_£€\!{>|??~^\' $:$'fnfia,m$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$€\€!|!|€|€£€|€|€€|

Gohan nodded, then went back to watching tv. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I just got a boyfriend, but nervous about school and my friends. I know we just got out of school but now I'm living at a different house and I don't know if I'll go to the same school, or the school Goten, Gohan, and Trunks go to. I'll find out later.